Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
They were planning a fourth one from the start of the second one

MrsPepper

Reaction score
See, I'm the opposite. I HATED the second one, I thought it was really campy. I liked this one much better.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really liked the first Sherk, but my money has always been on Pirates Of The Caribbean sense I don't remember. Yeah I knew about Shrek 4 sense the second movie, too.:smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I heard back when the second movie was released that there was a 5 movie series to complete the Shrek story. Apparently the 4th movie was to explore Shrek's background and history (Parents?).

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I really liked the first Sherk, but my money has always been on Pirates Of The Caribbean sense I don't remember. Yeah I knew about Shrek 4 sense the second movie, too.:smirk:
Actualy I wasnt impressed at ALL with Pirates 2 :embarrassed: *duckes and hides*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with the second Pirates either, I turned if off very quickly. ::shrugs::

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I won't even be able to see a fourth OR fifth Shrek anyway, because I'll a life by then, thus I won't have any freetime.

Heck my life starts this summer!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with the second Pirates either, I turned if off very quickly. ::shrugs::
I have never even seen the second one. As a matter of fact I only saw the first one just a few weeks ago*runds and hides from angry mob*

Teheheman

Reaction score
I haven't seen the 2nd one, I rented it, just never saw it. That Shrek 4 SOUNDS interesting, but I'm sure that you could've done a little more development in the 3rd Shrek, and made THAT movie into the 4th one, done some development in the 4th one earlier on and maybe make that the 3rd one. That sounds like it would be a better storyline than Shrek becomes king. Then again, Eric Idle and John Cleese are getting older, by the time that the next Shrek would've come out, they probably would've been dead. Who knows what'll happen in the future.

Daniel