Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

lael

Reaction score
I got a Dronky tonight in my chicken nugget mighty kids meal. It's a holiday, I can cheat on the diet a little... okay a lot. BBQ's are not the best places for diets. *frown*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Me, I'm still tryin' to get Donkey and Gingerbreadman. I guess I missed them. I already got Shrek and Pusspuss, but those were the only 4 I wanted.

Oh Well, at least I got all 8 TMNT figures.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't had a happy meal in a long time. I guess they made toys suckier and suckier as the years have gone by.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't had a happy meal in a long time. I guess they made toys suckier and suckier as the years have gone by.

Daniel
And not only that, but a tiny cheeseburger, small fries, and a small drink aren't exactly all that filling anymore.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i got the baby girl last week and then i got the cat he he i love him so much .

oh i am going to go get another kids meal so i can get the donkey i hope they still have him this week .
i really wanted ginger bread man but i found out about the toys to late looooo

:smile: i love happy meals he he he great memories he he :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score

Daniel
Are you serious? I have some of the very first happy meal toys, and basically they were just snap together model kiks of Hamburgaler riding a car or something. They are terrible. I mean, full sized talking action figures? That stuff is nuts! McD's toys are getting better and better all the time. Especially since the Monsters Inc set, which I consider the prototype of their action figure give aways.

BK, however... yeah, their toys suck more and more.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Are you serious? I have some of the very first happy meal toys, and basically they were just snap together model kiks of Hamburgaler riding a car or something. They are terrible. I mean, full sized talking action figures? That stuff is nuts! McD's toys are getting better and better all the time. Especially since the Monsters Inc set, which I consider the prototype of their action figure give aways.

BK, however... yeah, their toys suck more and more.
I guess they were cooler when I was a kid, now they just seem lame to me, I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
And not only that, but a tiny cheeseburger, small fries, and a small drink aren't exactly all that filling anymore.
The Happy Meal was the original sized food back in the 50's. They were not really marketed as a meal, but individually. The meals and selections, just like most of America, just got bigger over time. *frown, looks down and pinch's belly*

Daniel
They've never really been known for their high quality toys, have they?

Me, I'm still tryin' to get Donkey and Gingerbreadman. I guess I missed them. I already got Shrek and Pusspuss, but those were the only 4 I wanted.

Oh Well, at least I got all 8 TMNT figures.
I only wanted a Dronky, Gingerbreadman & Puspus In Boots. I can cross one off of the list. now to haggle with the kids in the neighborhood or befriend an employee of McDonald's.

I did like the Plush Hello Kitty key fob things. I only wanted Badtz Maru and ended up with everything but. grr. I've seen it on ebay, but there is no way I'm paying that much for a cheap, free toy.

I really wanted ginger bread man but I found out about the toys to late looooo

:smile: i love happy meals he he he great memories he he :smile:
I have always had fond memeries of Happy Meals as well. For me they bring back a feeling of fun, warm vacations *smiles & hugs self* fun times.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you're right. They haven't been THE highest quality toys out there. But they were really cool when I was 5

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Now they have those "Big kids meals", so that and happy meals are two different things.