Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, but if you think about it, those are for 2 totally different set of kids. Happy Meals are for 3-6 or 7 year olds, and big Kid meals(in my opinion) are for kids 7-12. 11 at the least. So.........yeah.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yeah, but if you think about it, those are for 2 totally different set of kids. Happy Meals are for 3-6 or 7 year olds, and big Kid meals(in my opinion) are for kids 7-12. 11 at the least. So.........yeah.

Daniel
Yep i think that you are right i have thought that to since they changed to that , a really good thing :smile:

lael

Reaction score
and you still get a toy in the big kids meals. I know in the chicken nugget meals the only diff is a sm fry to a med fry & 4 pc nuggets to a 6 pc. but now you can change the side items with better things like apple dippers and juice and such. I'm a fan of the happy meal. I like the portion sizes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. The idea is that big kids need more food. And they have a 'choice' about what they eat. I think happy meal toys differ just a little. They are bigger and don't have as sharp edges, and harder to put into your mouth. Their safer for little ones.

lael

Reaction score
so... how aboot those bears, eh....

lael

Reaction score
D'Snowth, what in Hades are those pink things in your avatar?

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth, what in Hades are those pink things in your avatar?
I know that you asked D'Snowth, but I believe that those are the Snowths from the Mahna Mahna song.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Mahna Manha song? I'm guessing that's a little Sesame Street diddy, right?

HA HA HA! NEVERMIND! I've just realized what song that is. I've never seen it spelled b4 nor have I seen it sung on the show. I've heard it on commercials & on records from my youth tho. Thanks for showing me the light!

Have a great day!