None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
unfortunatly, before we moved last year, we never had central air. So, last yewar when we moved, our house has central air, but because of the bill it ran up, this year, my parents have it in their heads that they arent going to run it at all this summer and we can live with open windows

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang, thanks to the excessive heat and lack of rain, not only are we in the middle of an awful drought, but the mountains are on fire now.

Hey you! People furthur south than me! Stop sending your wildfires up here!

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, ya know, to tell ya the truth, when I first saw this post and your reference to MASH, the first episode to come to my mind is when Margaret had Prickly heat and Potter had to get up from his happy pills and make phone calls for everybody lol. It was a halfway decent episode.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey you! People furthur south than me! Stop sending your wildfires up here!
All we are getting is that awful smell of burning plants. We have been smelling it off and on and apparently the fires are so bad the smell just travels

anytimepally

Reaction score
I don't want to bring everyone down, but some do like it hot :smile: .. I like it to be hot in the summer and cold in the winter.. I hated that it was so warm this past winter

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont think he actually meant it in a literal sense

G-MAN

Reaction score
I don't like it too cold, (ear problems) but I don't like it too hot, either, it's 64 degrees now, and our air conditioner is on the fritz, so I'll join your little club.