1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, May 22, 2007.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You need some major A/C then Prawnie! That and maybe those protective covers for your windshield while your car is out in the parking lot for extended periods of time.
  3. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Probably one that has muppets on it with Kermit as the driver and all the others looking like they are trying to get up front or something. Maybe one where Camilla is stuck in the windshield. THAT would be funny.

Daniel
  4. D'Snowth

Yeah, and for your back windshield, you know those cool half baseballs or footballs, or whatever that you stick on the window, with that clear decal around the edge that makes it look like the ball crashed through the window, but got stuck? Get one of a penguin, and it'll look like you got a penguin stuck in your window!
  5. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, get the back end though, and if anybody ask where the front end went, just say that it was delicious.

Daniel
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

a few days ago it had been hailing with hail the size of mothballs
  7. D'Snowth

Whoa.

Our heat has gotten dangerous around here: today our high got up to 95 degrees Farenheit, I think our UV index was like 10+, and our air quality reached level orange. Everyone was advised to stay indoors if possible, and if that didn't work and people HAD to be outdoors, they were advised to have plenty of water and sunscreen. Poor little Tommie was MISERABLE today, but then a thunderstorm passed through to cool things off a bit and she was a happy camper.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's good! it looks like it's about to storm where I am but it not rainin'.:confused:
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's getting hot here again. We only had a couple of days break from the heat, it's horrible! Oh well. They say it could hit 100 on Monday. I don't know, have to wait and see on that one!
  10. D'Snowth

Boy oh boy, am I sorry to hear that for you Beth.
  11. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

My car gets excruciatingly hot in the summertime, especially since I keep it outdoors. Plus, my A.C. is really stubborn. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. One time it got so hot in my car, I literally couldn't see out the windshield, I had generated so much body heat! My A.C. usually comes on full blast when I ARRIVE at my destination. As soon as I park, it'll come on. Gee, thanks.:smirk:
  12. D'Snowth

Gosh, that sucks.
  13. Winslow Leach

It does. Although I find if I run over a bump really hard, sometimes I can jar the A.C. into working!
  14. D'Snowth

Then go zooming over any speed bump you can whenever you get a chance.
  15. Winslow Leach

LOL! That's what I do!

The high school parking lot has several speed bumps. Since school is out now, I can try to shock my a.c. into working, muwhahahahahahaha!
  16. D'Snowth

awesome!
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! sounds like fun!:D
  18. D'Snowth

Well, thanks to the heat, and the lack of rain, our drought condition has been raised to extreme, and because of that, the entire state has been declared a natural disaster as our crops are hardly growing due to the drought because of the heat and lack of rain. This is also effect our cattles because they can't feed the cows, hence why the price of milk and cheese are sky-rocketing.
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I am freezing! I am sitting here in my bedroom shivering my little socks off. It's cold enough to freeze your winebago.
  20. D'Snowth

Impossiroo!