None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I've been lucky in my neck of the woods...the weather's been comfy here over the last few days.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It rained ALOT today. We needed it. We lost tv for a bit but at least it cooled down!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, the electricity kept going on and off where I am, too. And I also got a lot of rain, too. And it cooled down too! Well, I guess naturally because of the rain, but just saying. But; I'm so glad that it's so much cooler then it's been for a while. But I know it wont last for long, so I'm trying to enjoy in while it is.:stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
actually, we didint lose electricity, we just lost tv cause we have directv. And you know how sattilites are picky about the weather. Although, I must say, Directv actually does not go down during most rain storms. Is the realy hard ones that are a mix of rain and hail that makes it go

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, I see what you mean. But we have Time Warner Cable, and it pretty much goes out ever time it rains, LOL! But I was thinking that maybe we just have too much stuff plugged up.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee whiz, the weather reports are always saying "severe thunderstorms all day long", and then the days go by and all we get is just a bunch of blazing, burning sun!

We're actually 10 inches below average for annual rainfall at the moment! It's killing us!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, so I've come to find a new hatred for heat, mostly because my car has black paint. It gets SO incredibly hot in there... I can't stand it!