None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You need some major A/C then Prawnie! That and maybe those protective covers for your windshield while your car is out in the parking lot for extended periods of time.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Probably one that has muppets on it with Kermit as the driver and all the others looking like they are trying to get up front or something. Maybe one where Camilla is stuck in the windshield. THAT would be funny.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, and for your back windshield, you know those cool half baseballs or footballs, or whatever that you stick on the window, with that clear decal around the edge that makes it look like the ball crashed through the window, but got stuck? Get one of a penguin, and it'll look like you got a penguin stuck in your window!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, get the back end though, and if anybody ask where the front end went, just say that it was delicious.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
a few days ago it had been hailing with hail the size of mothballs

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa.

Our heat has gotten dangerous around here: today our high got up to 95 degrees Farenheit, I think our UV index was like 10+, and our air quality reached level orange. Everyone was advised to stay indoors if possible, and if that didn't work and people HAD to be outdoors, they were advised to have plenty of water and sunscreen. Poor little Tommie was MISERABLE today, but then a thunderstorm passed through to cool things off a bit and she was a happy camper.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's good! it looks like it's about to storm where I am but it not rainin'.:confused:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's getting hot here again. We only had a couple of days break from the heat, it's horrible! Oh well. They say it could hit 100 on Monday. I don't know, have to wait and see on that one!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy oh boy, am I sorry to hear that for you Beth.