None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
My car gets excruciatingly hot in the summertime, especially since I keep it outdoors. Plus, my A.C. is really stubborn. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. One time it got so hot in my car, I literally couldn't see out the windshield, I had generated so much body heat! My A.C. usually comes on full blast when I ARRIVE at my destination. As soon as I park, it'll come on. Gee, thanks.:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then go zooming over any speed bump you can whenever you get a chance.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Then go zooming over any speed bump you can whenever you get a chance.
LOL! That's what I do!

The high school parking lot has several speed bumps. Since school is out now, I can try to shock my a.c. into working, muwhahahahahahaha!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, thanks to the heat, and the lack of rain, our drought condition has been raised to extreme, and because of that, the entire state has been declared a natural disaster as our crops are hardly growing due to the drought because of the heat and lack of rain. This is also effect our cattles because they can't feed the cows, hence why the price of milk and cheese are sky-rocketing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am freezing! I am sitting here in my bedroom shivering my little socks off. It's cold enough to freeze your winebago.