1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, May 22, 2007.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ja! Is windy...is cold...is rainy...is sooo despressing....would one of you package some heat and send it my way? We have floods in a whole heap of towns around here at the moment.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

You mush be bad a bad luck charm or something, Snowthy. It seems to follow you everywhere you go.:smirk:
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Come visit me then Snowthers! Bring the heat with you!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I haven't gone anywhere!
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'll try and send you some heat Beau, we're getting alot of it this weekend. Highs in the 90's and very humid. It's funny, a friend of mine got married last year during this upcoming weekend and it was also the hottest day of the year last year too!
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Hey Beau! You want it? You can have it...:p
  7. D'Snowth

Well, it finally happened: my area is now under a severe heatwave warning; apparently there's a high-pressure system working it's way through that's going to intensify the heat, cause the mid-day highs to rise to high 90s/low 100s, and the heat-index to rise up to the mid 100s.

Now for those of you who actually like this heat... please line up right here so I can shoot each one of you and put you out of my misery!
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! Things just keep getting better for you don't they?:p

103 today. And man it that hot!:p
  9. D'Snowth

Poor Tommie ain't doing so well either; the poor little dear, stuck outside in a cage under the hot sun in all that fur, and the only relief she's got is a fan blowing on her, but that isn't enough I'm afraid.
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's 90 AGAIN. I'm SO sick of hot weather I could just scream. Blah!
  11. D'Snowth

HOW WILL I survive in Florida this month? !
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It was 102 ealier. Yuck! I hate heat. But right now I'm shivering! I think we have the air on too high
  13. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Tomorrow, well today, it's 100 and with the heat index it's gonna be 110. Thank the good lord that I'm not working tomorrow

Daniel
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Um... You won't?:confused:
  15. D'Snowth

I know. Not anymore at least...:cry:
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, how thinks change so quickly.

It's hot! ouch!:eek:
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hehe, We rented a hotel room for sunday-tuseday, just cause we wanted to go swimming. That and we are having our door replaced, so our house will be like an oven without the air on. I'm lucky though. My room is the coldest room in the house because the central air unit is right next to my window
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Bump:

:sing: *None like it hot, None like it cold; None like it in the pot, nine day old!*:sing:
  19. D'Snowth

Lol, I was about to bump this thread myself; it's been getting too muggy for me lately, boy!
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well that makes tow of us them that were going to bump this up!