1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, May 22, 2007.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

It is getting hotter, but then again, it IS almost June, so I don't see what people are complaining about.

Daniel
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well you know, once it gets around December, people start complaining it's too cold even though the mid-day highs are like only in the 60s. Now THAT's crazy.
  3. Teheheman

Yeah, with the weird, cold, snowy weather that we had, I'm ready for a little warm weather.

Daniel
  4. D'Snowth

Lucky you. We hardly get any good weird, cold, snowy, weather.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I get those things where I live, too!
  6. Teheheman

We had it in March and April(well a little bit in April) before it turned wicked hot.

Daniel
  7. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Yeah, we had snow here at the end of March, and then -- whoosh! -- heat wave!
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

it was supposedly 103 degrees today
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It was nearly there this morning. I don't know it I can take any more.:p
  10. D'Snowth

Now you guys are beginning to know how I feel!
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'll say. But I've probably known for a little while.:smirk:
  12. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I've been lucky in my neck of the woods...the weather's been comfy here over the last few days.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's getting better. It's not as hot as it was yesterday.
  14. Sgt Floyd

It rained ALOT today. We needed it. We lost tv for a bit but at least it cooled down!
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, the electricity kept going on and off where I am, too. And I also got a lot of rain, too. And it cooled down too! Well, I guess naturally because of the rain, but just saying. But; I'm so glad that it's so much cooler then it's been for a while. But I know it wont last for long, so I'm trying to enjoy in while it is.:p
  16. Sgt Floyd

actually, we didint lose electricity, we just lost tv cause we have directv. And you know how sattilites are picky about the weather. Although, I must say, Directv actually does not go down during most rain storms. Is the realy hard ones that are a mix of rain and hail that makes it go
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh, I see what you mean. But we have Time Warner Cable, and it pretty much goes out ever time it rains, LOL! But I was thinking that maybe we just have too much stuff plugged up.:p
  18. D'Snowth

Gee whiz, the weather reports are always saying "severe thunderstorms all day long", and then the days go by and all we get is just a bunch of blazing, burning sun!

We're actually 10 inches below average for annual rainfall at the moment! It's killing us!
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Okay, so I've come to find a new hatred for heat, mostly because my car has black paint. It gets SO incredibly hot in there... I can't stand it!
  20. D'Snowth