None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ja! Is windy...is cold...is rainy...is sooo despressing....would one of you package some heat and send it my way? We have floods in a whole heap of towns around here at the moment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You mush be bad a bad luck charm or something, Snowthy. It seems to follow you everywhere you go.:smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Come visit me then Snowthers! Bring the heat with you!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'll try and send you some heat Beau, we're getting alot of it this weekend. Highs in the 90's and very humid. It's funny, a friend of mine got married last year during this upcoming weekend and it was also the hottest day of the year last year too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it finally happened: my area is now under a severe heatwave warning; apparently there's a high-pressure system working it's way through that's going to intensify the heat, cause the mid-day highs to rise to high 90s/low 100s, and the heat-index to rise up to the mid 100s.

Now for those of you who actually like this heat... please line up right here so I can shoot each one of you and put you out of my misery!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Things just keep getting better for you don't they?:stick_out_tongue:

103 today. And man it that hot!:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Poor Tommie ain't doing so well either; the poor little dear, stuck outside in a cage under the hot sun in all that fur, and the only relief she's got is a fan blowing on her, but that isn't enough I'm afraid.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's 90 AGAIN. I'm SO sick of hot weather I could just scream. Blah!