None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, I feel like I'm about to suffer a heatstroke!

My face is STILL blood red, and I'm sick of it, I just CAN'T cool off! I've got all the fans on in my room, all the vents are open, the lights are off, and it's STILL hot in here!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
once again, my parents are on the "lets not turn the air conditioning on to save money" routine (also known as the "you can use a fan" routine)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
once again, my parents are on the "lets not turn the air conditioning on to save money" routine (also known as the "you can use a fan" routine)
My room HAS no air condition, lol... it's all downstairs... I mean, I have vents in my room, yes, but the A.C. only works downstairs.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i got lucky, my room is the first room right next to the central air unit, soooo, my room gets the most cold air coming into it. but i dont understand the whole saving money thing if we are using a bunch of fans, and fans dont do anything, they just circulate the already hot air

D'Snowth

Reaction score
they just circulate the already hot air
Hey... I think I'm starting to see why having all my fans on is a mistake!

I mean, seriously, when you start to walk upstairs, you can LITERALLY feel the heat just oozing out of my room!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i find that it will help somehwat if you have the fan facing out of your room in the doorway instead of somewhere in your room facing you. it doesnt make you cooler really, but it does help control the heat a little