Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Telly

Reaction score
Piggy's one of the ones I'm looking forward to the most. She's been with character who's looks probably evolved the most over the years. I'm anxious to see what direction they take with her. I'd personally like to see with with the late 70's/Great Muppet Caper era look

Garland

Reaction score
Yes! Piggy was certainly kinda pretty at moments and glamerous!
Make her pretty...she would want that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A lot of Piggy's look comes down to her hair. From Muppetfest we know that the ears are attached after the wig which poses the question of hair and Piggy wigs? Where else are you gonna hear the term Piggy wigs? He he.

A straight wig will probably be cheaper to make and easier to care for, but I'd like to see her with a Muppet Show/Caper style - at least slightly wavy and certainly not a bob.

But will they come out with additional wigs? Gloves? Clothes even? Just how involved are fans gonna get with the pig? As long as she looks classic enough, I won't mess with the photo puppet except for posing it.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Piggy wigs... lol
I'd like to see her wearing her dress and purple opera gloves with a slightly darker blonde look to her hair. Her cheeks aren't quite so chubby nowadays and I think she may have had a nose job somewhere down the line. (Sorry Piggy!)

Telly

Reaction score
yeah I'd like the classic light purple dress with opera gloves

muppetperson

Reaction score
A lot of Piggy's look comes down to her hair. From Muppetfest we know that the ears are attached after the wig which poses the question of hair and Piggy wigs? Where else are you gonna hear the term Piggy wigs? He he.

A straight wig will probably be cheaper to make and easier to care for, but I'd like to see her with a Muppet Show/Caper style - at least slightly wavy and certainly not a bob.

But will they come out with additional wigs? Gloves? Clothes even? Just how involved are fans gonna get with the pig? As long as she looks classic enough, I won't mess with the photo puppet except for posing it.
Well, there is a whole new sculpt for her in the works-Statler and Waldorf too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, there is a whole new sculpt for her in the works-Statler and Waldorf too.
A new sculpt for the photopuppet or in general? I haven't been pleased with Waldorf's face since the 90s. These days he looks more alien than geezer. :sleep: :boo:

Getting Miss Piggy's head mold from the current puppet building company has reportedly been an issue. Is that what's up? Or is Disney actually gonna give the pig an Extreme Makeover? :eek:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I know this has probably been addressed before but my memory isn't great. The Animal poser replica shown in the photos on the MR website, are they of the finished item from China or are they a prototype? The Gonzo listing states clearly that it [Gonzo] is a protoype but the Animal once doesn't state it.