Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Got an email today saying there are less than 300 Kermits left.My guess is that it will still take a while to sell, as they are offering discounts to sell them, which means they have either stopped moving or going very slow.
Hmm... any idea when those discounts will go into effect? I still need to order a Kermit of my own, and don't want to get it just before it's discounted. :smirk:

I'm super excited to see the final Gonzo poser. I'm feeling incredibly confident that MR did a bang (no pun intended) up job with everyone's favorite weirdo!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
The discount is only for the person it is email to. In my email, it said:

This offer is not transferable, only recipients of this email can receive this sale price.

It is not really a bad deal. You get 50% off of the price and free shipping. Plus if you are a Collecter Society member, you get an additional 10% off. I would have gotten mine for $129.10 plus free shipping! I am already a member and sad thing is, I got my Kermie. Would have been a good deal for someone who does not have one. :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
Oh no! If only i had waited a little longer maybe I could have gotten one, or 2.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I cannot wait for Gonzo too! I begged them to get bigger pictures so we can get to see his new nose. The suspence is killing me! :concern:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The discount is only for the person it is email to. In my email, it said:

This offer is not transferable, only recipients of this email can receive this sale price.

It is not really a bad deal. You get 50% off of the price and free shipping. Plus if you are a Collecter Society member, you get an additional 10% off. I would have gotten mine for $129.10 plus free shipping! I am already a member and sad thing is, I got my Kermie. Would have been a good deal for someone who does not have one. :smile:
It's $50 off, not 50% off. Still, it's a good deal, but as it said, it's only for the people they sent it to.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess we'll just have to wait until the next Master Replica news cycle for Gonzo pictures! It really seems hopeful. Poor guy...always with the nose trouble. :concern:

If he looks anything like Terry's prototype I'll be one happy frogboy! It also sounds like they might have tailored his jacket a bit better. You know, his suits (especially full-body shots) were sometimes over-sized on The Muppet Show. Not that I'd want that. It was probably what was most handy, but there is source for that. :wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It's $50 off, not 50% off. Still, it's a good deal, but as it said, it's only for the people they sent it to.

:stick_out_tongue:

Thanks for correcting that error of mine. I have been working WAY to much overtime at my job and my mind is fried! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got that e-mail, but I DID purchase Kermit; from them, no less. I hope folks will buy Kermit if they haven't. He's beautiful and fun to pose.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got that e-mail, but I DID purchase Kermit; from them, no less. I hope folks will buy Kermit if they haven't. He's beautiful and fun to pose.
The people that got the emails are who placed an order for Animal.It must have been a general email saying that we didnt buy Kermit, because I did and got the same message.
PS you could try and be sneaky and enter ANKT50 in the promotion code box and try for $50.00 off.If it doesnt work, just cancel the order.I am sure MR wouldnt really mind if you didnt get the email, as it was an offer to Muppet fans, and it will help sell the remaining Kermits.