Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It looked a bit wild in the MR photos but his hair changed a lot over the years of TMS and the movies anyway. I hope the hair is light and flexible enough to be messed around with a little to give him a slightly more even appearence.

I think a new thread should be started now he is out of the "pre-order" stage.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
:halo:
Just had my email here in the UK that Animal has been dispatched from the Collector zone and will be with me within 48 hours, so probably Saturday?

Cant wait, although Im going to Euro Disney on Sunday for 5 days and will have to wait til I get home to really appreciate him?

The countdown is on.......

Chris

doc hopper

Reaction score
Are everyone's Animals being shipped by Fed Ex? Because my printed order from MR says shipping was free through MR DHL ground. was this changed?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Are everyone's Animals being shipped by Fed Ex? Because my printed order from MR says shipping was free through MR DHL ground. was this changed?

MR changed there shipping to Fedex. Apparently when they had DHL, packages where coming up missing or delivered wrong or got lost.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Good news guys, I did not get a tracking number by email, but there is a way to track it if you ordered it from MR site. Go to Fedex and at the top of the page it will say tracking...scroll down till you find "track by referance". Then under the referance box type in the "fullfillment ID" number that MR gave you in your account order information. then fill out the rest of the information at the bottom. Mine says that it will be at my house on Friday! I am so excited!
My credit card's been charged, but this didn't work for me. It says they have no record of a transaction with this ID number. :cry:

:stick_out_tongue:

doc hopper

Reaction score
Didn't work for me either - i figure it just hasn't gone out yet.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Try it again later. Cause mine says that it is in Sacramento right now. Someone at MR forum showed us how to track it this way. I Cannot wait!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
It's there now, but it was just picked up from San Jose at 3:17 today, so I don't expect to get it until Saturday or even Monday.

:stick_out_tongue: