10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oops...I think I switched the radio off. *turns it back on, dramatic music begins again* Better. *pause* Do I detect a leak?

puppetguy 2191

Reaction score
while waiting prawnies reaction, could anyone tell me how to get a pic like all of you have (aka prawnies pic is of gonzo, ect)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Subforums meaning like "Friends and Family" and such.)
Those aren't subforums, those are "boards".

puppetguy 2191 said:
while waiting prawnies reaction, could anyone tell me how to get a pic like all of you have (aka prawnies pic is of gonzo, ect)
Go to User CP>Edit Avatar>Upload your avatar from a URL or your computer so long as it's 64x64 pixels or lower>Save.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Nooo! I am too late! **reaches out to catch the unlaced lace, but misses** See what I did, Beau? That was bad! **turns up the volume on the dramatic music**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, this thread has been muffined to DEATH, I don't even know WHAT we're DOING anymore... are we in a boot? Are we in a car? Are we on a bridge? What? Ah well...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, Snowth, I will spoil the fun for a moment and explain. When we arrested Prawnie, Beau said to put him in the boot. I assumed he meant the boot a.k.a. trunk of a car. Someone (not sure who) in order to be silly like we always are on MC, changed it to mean a literal boot a.k.a. footwear. I added the thing about how his boot was refurbished with a big car engine and there you go.

Honestly. Try to keep up. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly. Try to keep up. :wink:
If I was able to keep up with you people, I'd probably end up being a regular cast member on The Moppet Family, which would be awkward because Prawnie, Toga, and Beau were already regulars on both.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*giggles!* Now that does take some keeping up with...But for now, let's end this sad boot saga by lighting this large stick of dynamite and calling it a day. *ka-boom*