New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
News fresh from this year's licensing show in NYC mentions new Fraggle products, including the third season on DVD, a new clothing line and a new collection of music on a 3-CD set!

Fantastic Rockin' Fraggle Home Entertainment:

"Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment in conjunction with HIT Entertainment will release to DVD the latest installment everyone has been waiting for: Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season this September. Featuring all 24 episodes from the series' third season, this 5-disc box set is filled with more music, more Fraggle moments and exclusive rockin' interviews with the people who made the television show an international success and will feature the original artwork sketches of Michael Frith, co-creator of Fraggle Rock. Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season will be available for a suggested retail price of $49.98"

Koch Fraggle Rock Soundtrack:

"Additionally, in an effort to highlight one of the most popular features of the television series, HIT Entertainment has tapped audio partner, Koch Records, to create the first-ever Fraggle Rock 3-CD collection, featuring the show's funloving music. Beginning in fall 2007, fans of all ages can sing-along to their favorite songs on CD available for purchase at all retailers for the suggested retail price of $23.98."

Read more here: http://www.hitnewsonline.com/releases/detail/fr_licensing_show_2007/

Jonathan

Reaction score
Wait.. Fraggle CD.... FRAGGLE CD!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Heck yess!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Oh wow! Waitress, grasshoppers for everybody! Yay!" :smile:

Unbelievable, I never thought they would do all that!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
*reads, reads, reads, reads, reads...* ... WAIT A NEW FRAGGLE CD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! :excited: :excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! THREE Fraggle CDs! That's... WOW! That's unthinkable! Amaaaazing! I will SO be buying it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This would make a good track listing:

Disc 1:
1. Fraggle Rock Theme
2. Follow Me
3. Let Me Be Your Song
4. The Way I've Got to Go
5. I Knew I Was Good
6. Catch the Tail by the Tiger
7. Friendship Song
8. Friends 'Till the End
9. Yes, We Can
10. Convincing John
11. Dumb Son of a Gun
12. Goodbye Goomba Goo

Disc 2:
1. Wemblin' Fool
2. Boober's Blues Song (I forget it's title now, but it's in "I Don't Care)
3. Troubles
4. I'm a Little Fraggle
5. There's a Lot I Want to Know
6. What Time it Is
7. I'm Always Here
8. Gorgs wedding anniversary song (I forget this ones title)
9. Our Melody
10. A World of Harmony
11. You Can't Do That Without a Hat
12. Hip Hip Hooray

disc 3:
1. Let the Water Run
2. Why
3. All Around the World
4. Pass it On
5. that closing song from The Bells of Fraggle Rock (again, I forget it's title)
6. The Rock Goes On
7. See a Beetle Sitting on a Stone
8. We Are the Children of Tomorrow
9. Now You See Me, Now You Don't
10. Lost and Found
11. Fraggle Working Song
12. Closing Theme

It might be good to replace some of those with last season songs (I can't think of any exact titles off-hand, and I'd like for a song from Change of Address to be included, only I can't remember what any songs besides the special closing theme were like).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I actually just clicked on the link in the first post of the thread and read through it, and it looked like the movie was confirmed (at least sorta)! How cool is that? :excited: