1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Ozzel

Ozzel New Member

Well, "Fall 2007" is fast approaching. I needs me an update! Track listing, cover art, release date, or something!
  2. getup

getup New Member

well i am checking every day for news about this. i cannot wait for the 3 cd set. i'm hoping they pack each disc to the max and don't make them like...45 mins a piece. use the maximum capacity PLEASE!
  3. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Well, forty-five minutes is a good length for a CD, especially considering that Fraggle songs rarely exceed three and a half minutes or so... usually less.
  4. getup

getup New Member

i guess that's true. i didn't think of that. if they made full cds they could probably fit almost all of the major real songs on all 3 cds. guess that would be asking too much. i just hope they do these right
  5. Rose

Rose Member

Yeah!

That's awsome! I'm so excited to here the long awaited news! New Fraggle Music CDS is always agreat bonus. Apart from the one that was relieased in '94 this would be nice.

6. I hope they include "All Around The World" (Travelling Matt's Theme), I love that track.
  7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Even if they don't use the maximum capacity, they could still probably fit every song comfortably onto two or three volumes (with three discs per volume, of course). Hopefully this first volume sells well enough to convince HIT to release more.
  8. getup

getup New Member

yeah, i keep forgetting how short most of the songs are. i was thinking this because i had just bought a regular cd the other day. and was quite disappointed when i realized that the cd only had 10 tracks and the total time is like 35 mins.
  9. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Wow, I hope this stuff gets released :excited: :excited:
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Something I don't think anyone's mentioned yet... I hope they include the extended version of "Follow Me" that was performed at Jerry Juhl's funeral and included on the Season 2 set.
  11. Ozzel

Ozzel New Member

12. theprawncracker

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! Oh this is GREAT news! I must see a track listing! :excited:
  13. Java

Java Active Member

Getting very excited about this!
  14. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

15. theprawncracker

WOOOT! This is GREAT! Hopefull more info will emerge soon! :excited:
  16. theprawncracker

I really hope a track listing for the CD set gets listed somewhere soon. (Even though I'll be buying it no matter WHAT.) I'm super excited about this, finally, officialy, quality Fraggle songs! This is too awesome! I can't wait!
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Me too. Even if somehow it's just a reissue of material from previous collections, I didn't get any of them, so this would be great for me. All I had was an old Cassette that I tossed out years ago.

I'd love to see the TV size theme for Fraggle Rock on there. not that I don't love the extended version.
  18. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Considering how short the songs are (most of them not exceeding two minutes) they could probably get 25 songs on each disc, giving us 75 songs. So... October 30th, huh? Nice... don't have to wait till November. I hope they include songs that haven't made it on a Fraggle Rock album before, including songs like "Raise Your Voices High," "Sister & Brother," and "Children of Tomorrow." And yeah, the "Follow Me" to Jerry Juhl would make a nice addition.
  19. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

Is it weird that the very first song I think of that I want on the CDs is Mokey and Red's "See the Beetle Sitting on a Stone" from season 1? Sure, "Let Me Be Your Song" comes to mind second, but still. . . .
  20. theprawncracker

Hehe, I would love to have that song on there DTWolf, but the first one that came to my mind was "Dixie Wailin'." One of my very favorites from the entire series.