New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Ozzel

Reaction score
Well, "Fall 2007" is fast approaching. I needs me an update! Track listing, cover art, release date, or something!

getup

Reaction score
well i am checking every day for news about this. i cannot wait for the 3 cd set. i'm hoping they pack each disc to the max and don't make them like...45 mins a piece. use the maximum capacity PLEASE!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Well, forty-five minutes is a good length for a CD, especially considering that Fraggle songs rarely exceed three and a half minutes or so... usually less.

getup

Reaction score
Well, forty-five minutes is a good length for a CD, especially considering that Fraggle songs rarely exceed three and a half minutes or so... usually less.

i guess that's true. i didn't think of that. if they made full cds they could probably fit almost all of the major real songs on all 3 cds. guess that would be asking too much. i just hope they do these right

Rose

Reaction score
Yeah!

That's awsome! I'm so excited to here the long awaited news! New Fraggle Music CDS is always agreat bonus. Apart from the one that was relieased in '94 this would be nice.

News fresh from this year's licensing show in NYC mentions new Fraggle products, including the third season on DVD, a new clothing line and a new collection of music on a 3-CD set!

Fantastic Rockin' Fraggle Home Entertainment:

"Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment in conjunction with HIT Entertainment will release to DVD the latest installment everyone has been waiting for: Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season this September. Featuring all 24 episodes from the series' third season, this 5-disc box set is filled with more music, more Fraggle moments and exclusive rockin' interviews with the people who made the television show an international success and will feature the original artwork sketches of Michael Frith, co-creator of Fraggle Rock. Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season will be available for a suggested retail price of $49.98"

Koch Fraggle Rock Soundtrack:

"Additionally, in an effort to highlight one of the most popular features of the television series, HIT Entertainment has tapped audio partner, Koch Records, to create the first-ever Fraggle Rock 3-CD collection, featuring the show's funloving music. Beginning in fall 2007, fans of all ages can sing-along to their favorite songs on CD available for purchase at all retailers for the suggested retail price of $23.98."

Read more here: http://www.hitnewsonline.com/releases/detail/fr_licensing_show_2007/

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I hope they include "All Around The World" (Travelling Matt's Theme), I love that track.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
well i am checking every day for news about this. i cannot wait for the 3 cd set. i'm hoping they pack each disc to the max and don't make them like...45 mins a piece. use the maximum capacity PLEASE!
Even if they don't use the maximum capacity, they could still probably fit every song comfortably onto two or three volumes (with three discs per volume, of course). Hopefully this first volume sells well enough to convince HIT to release more.

getup

Reaction score
Even if they don't use the maximum capacity, they could still probably fit every song comfortably onto two or three volumes (with three discs per volume, of course). Hopefully this first volume sells well enough to convince HIT to release more.
yeah, i keep forgetting how short most of the songs are. i was thinking this because i had just bought a regular cd the other day. and was quite disappointed when i realized that the cd only had 10 tracks and the total time is like 35 mins.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Something I don't think anyone's mentioned yet... I hope they include the extended version of "Follow Me" that was performed at Jerry Juhl's funeral and included on the Season 2 set.