1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. I so needed to just think of it as a re release box set! I'm excited now! I wish Dumb of a Son was on it, but what can you do? Perfect Harmony will be cool to have on a CD though! I want to listen to "The Music Box" in my car!
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

and​

Well put guys. HIT did say they were creating fun products for the original fans. So it seems they're being complete here, giving us what we all know are old and impossible-to-find albums remastered on disc.

One track I am very much looking forward to is the full, uncut opening theme. I've never really cared much for the shortened version on Music and Magic.
  3. stick

stick New Member

i want some fraggle t-shirts and maybe plush toys. definitely getting season 3!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

As far as I know there weren't any other Fraggle CDs released besides the three being re-released on this set, so I really don't think they're missing any songs.
  5. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I'm glad "Friendship Song" is on there!
  6. Traveling Matt

from Koch Records:

http://www.kochentertainment.com/fragglerock.htm

"In 1983 Jim Henson introduced us the magical world of Fraggle Rock. Featuring a cast of Muppet creatures called Fraggles, with music by Philip Balsam and Dennis Lee, it became an immediate world-wide hit and today it is a pop-culture icon. Fraggle Rock had quirky characters and funny stories, and the music was happy and infectious. It was a colorful and fun-filled world that featured a complex system of puppets, including Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, and even a talking trash heap that were all part of story lines filled with allegories intended to entertain and educate children. And, as with all things Henson it contained MUSIC, lots and lots of wonderful music. Most episodes featured two or three original songs. The music was key to every episode, with the Fraggles often breaking into song. This 3-Disc Collector’s Edition contains all 3 original albums, wonderfully re-mastered & packed in one digi-pack set, with rarely seen photos and contributions from the original composers. Fans and collectors of all ages will be ready to dance their cares away…down at Fraggle Rock."
  7. Traveling Matt