1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Traveling Matt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

News fresh from this year's licensing show in NYC mentions new Fraggle products, including the third season on DVD, a new clothing line and a new collection of music on a 3-CD set!

Fantastic Rockin' Fraggle Home Entertainment:

"Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment in conjunction with HIT Entertainment will release to DVD the latest installment everyone has been waiting for: Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season this September. Featuring all 24 episodes from the series' third season, this 5-disc box set is filled with more music, more Fraggle moments and exclusive rockin' interviews with the people who made the television show an international success and will feature the original artwork sketches of Michael Frith, co-creator of Fraggle Rock. Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season will be available for a suggested retail price of $49.98"

Koch Fraggle Rock Soundtrack:

"Additionally, in an effort to highlight one of the most popular features of the television series, HIT Entertainment has tapped audio partner, Koch Records, to create the first-ever Fraggle Rock 3-CD collection, featuring the show's funloving music. Beginning in fall 2007, fans of all ages can sing-along to their favorite songs on CD available for purchase at all retailers for the suggested retail price of $23.98."

Read more here: http://www.hitnewsonline.com/releases/detail/fr_licensing_show_2007/
  2. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Wait.. Fraggle CD.... FRAGGLE CD!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Heck yess!
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

"Oh wow! Waitress, grasshoppers for everybody! Yay!" :)

Unbelievable, I never thought they would do all that!
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

*reads, reads, reads, reads, reads...* ... WAIT A NEW FRAGGLE CD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! :excited: :excited:
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

OH MY GOSH! THREE Fraggle CDs! That's... WOW! That's unthinkable! Amaaaazing! I will SO be buying it.
  6. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Ah! This better Come True!
  7. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, like fer sure!
    :flirt:
    :smirk:
    :excited: !
  8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Woo! :smirk: Woo! :excited:
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

This would make a good track listing:

Disc 1:
    1. Fraggle Rock Theme
    2. Follow Me
    3. Let Me Be Your Song
    4. The Way I've Got to Go
    5. I Knew I Was Good
    6. Catch the Tail by the Tiger
    7. Friendship Song
    8. Friends 'Till the End
    9. Yes, We Can
    10. Convincing John
    11. Dumb Son of a Gun
    12. Goodbye Goomba Goo

Disc 2:
    1. Wemblin' Fool
    2. Boober's Blues Song (I forget it's title now, but it's in "I Don't Care)
    3. Troubles
    4. I'm a Little Fraggle
    5. There's a Lot I Want to Know
    6. What Time it Is
    7. I'm Always Here
    8. Gorgs wedding anniversary song (I forget this ones title)
    9. Our Melody
    10. A World of Harmony
    11. You Can't Do That Without a Hat
    12. Hip Hip Hooray

disc 3:
    1. Let the Water Run
    2. Why
    3. All Around the World
    4. Pass it On
    5. that closing song from The Bells of Fraggle Rock (again, I forget it's title)
    6. The Rock Goes On
    7. See a Beetle Sitting on a Stone
    8. We Are the Children of Tomorrow
    9. Now You See Me, Now You Don't
    10. Lost and Found
    11. Fraggle Working Song
    12. Closing Theme

It might be good to replace some of those with last season songs (I can't think of any exact titles off-hand, and I'd like for a song from Change of Address to be included, only I can't remember what any songs besides the special closing theme were like).
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

So I actually just clicked on the link in the first post of the thread and read through it, and it looked like the movie was confirmed (at least sorta)! How cool is that? :excited:
  11. I am SO excited for the CD's! I so can't wait! I hope the CD's arn't just the songs that are on all the other Records, Tapes and CD. I want some NEW stuff that we don't have already!:excited: :excited: :excited:
  12. I hope we get less of the same songs we already have and more of the new. And ALSO! Being that most of the songs are shorter, I think we could get alot more that 12 per CD, at least i'd hope we can! I made a random Fraggle CD ones and I fit 40 on there! Im sure they wont have that many but over 20 per CD would be AMAZING!
  13. I'd love it if it included the full version of Traveling Matt's theme. Also, I hope they don't include many from the Music & Magic CD.
  14. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Since the songs are so short, I'm hoping for more than that. I know I was prolly able to cram twice as much as that on the CDs I've burned.
  15. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Wow this news just made my day! I so love Fraggle music and can't wait for these cds!:excited:
  16. zns

zns Active Member

One thing is for sure. I am definatley going to ask for the CD set for Christmas this year.
  17. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Quoted from the article about the clothing line:

That sounds sweet! How awesome is this? And a CD set too? **passes out** How am I gonna afford all this stuff? ;)
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

Same as me Mrs. Pepper....rob a bank or a liquor store. :p
  19. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

lol! But how can we complain, right? There should be more merchandise than we can afford, it should be coming out of our ears! Now that it finally is and there are tons of things coming out at the same time, I can't complain. :)
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

Same here. Now to buy this..and Dinosaurs....and muppet pj's...and season two..