New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I am SO excited for the CD's! I so can't wait! I hope the CD's arn't just the songs that are on all the other Records, Tapes and CD. I want some NEW stuff that we don't have already!:excited: :excited: :excited:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I hope we get less of the same songs we already have and more of the new. And ALSO! Being that most of the songs are shorter, I think we could get alot more that 12 per CD, at least i'd hope we can! I made a random Fraggle CD ones and I fit 40 on there! Im sure they wont have that many but over 20 per CD would be AMAZING!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'd love it if it included the full version of Traveling Matt's theme. Also, I hope they don't include many from the Music & Magic CD.

Foodie

Reaction score
This would make a good track listing:

Disc 1:
* snip *
12. Closing Theme

It might be good to replace some of those with last season songs (I can't think of any exact titles off-hand, and I'd like for a song from Change of Address to be included, only I can't remember what any songs besides the special closing theme were like).
Since the songs are so short, I'm hoping for more than that. I know I was prolly able to cram twice as much as that on the CDs I've burned.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Wow this news just made my day! I so love Fraggle music and can't wait for these cds!:excited:

zns

Reaction score
One thing is for sure. I am definatley going to ask for the CD set for Christmas this year.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Quoted from the article about the clothing line:

Aimed at the generation of fans who grew up with the classic television series, this long-awaited collection of t-shirts will highlight the cool, rock-inspired tone of the music-filled show.
That sounds sweet! How awesome is this? And a CD set too? **passes out** How am I gonna afford all this stuff? :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Same as me Mrs. Pepper....rob a bank or a liquor store. :stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
lol! But how can we complain, right? There should be more merchandise than we can afford, it should be coming out of our ears! Now that it finally is and there are tons of things coming out at the same time, I can't complain. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Same here. Now to buy this..and Dinosaurs....and muppet pj's...and season two..