New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

getup

Reaction score
too many songs to wish for. so many good ones. def could use some that haven't been released though. would love shine on me and children of tomorrow. but...just so many to hope for

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOH! Shine On Me totally HAS to be on there! I'd also love to have "Get Goin'" and "Face Facts (Pack Snacks)."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Amazon's Listing

Amazon.com has the updated CD cover art, but still lists the collection as one disk. I'm perplexed. :confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Amazon.com has the updated CD cover art, but still lists the collection as one disk. I'm perplexed. :confused:
That's strange... I'm pretty sure it's three... sometimes Amazon can get confused easily and post facts before they're set in stone. Like some of the early "reviews" people give.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
When looking at the list of tracks i noticed that 7 songs appear on more than one disk. They are Fraggle Rock Theme, Wemblin’ Fool, Catch the Tail by the Tiger, Follow Me, Convincing John, Doozer Knitting Song, and the Closing Theme. Why is this and what do you guys think.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
When looking at the list of tracks i noticed that 7 songs appear on more than one disk. They are Fraggle Rock Theme, Wemblin’ Fool, Catch the Tail by the Tiger, Follow Me, Convincing John, Doozer Knitting Song, and the Closing Theme. Why is this and what do you guys think.
I wondered about that too... then again, a few of these had different versions heard throughout the show. But not all of them, which is weird...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YES! Thank you SO much Gelfling Waldo! This is so awesome! I'm so excited to finally have the songs from "Music and Magic"! *bounces* This is AWESOME! I can not WAIT to dance my cares away! *clap clap* *ahem* Sorry, force of habit. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the info!

It is interesting to see how each CD is packaged to be musically self-contained. I like it, though. I wonder if they will use individual cover art for each CD and if so what it will look like? And the liner notes and pictures! This looks like it will be a great collection! :excited:

getup

Reaction score
anyone else have issues with this? kinda disappointing that it's just re-releasing of the original albums. and can you answer me this:

2. Pukka, Pukka, Pukka
3. Squeetily Boink
8. There’s a Lot I Want to
9. Know
15. Just Don’t Know What
16. Time It Is

?

makes no sense.