International skits on Youtube...

StreetScenes

Reaction score
yeah, it's amazing what they can do with puppets and voices--you never need to know the language to understand and and enjoy the clips. and i'm picking up german and dutch words all the time from them! sw clearly understands their universality, as they've got so many dubs and coproductions, but it also might be an argument for not dumbing down the scripts--kids will get the message anyway, and might even learn a few new words.

here are a few from jalan sesama from indonesia:

dubbed biff & sully and a rainbow
original indonesian muppets afraid of a thunderstorm

how cute is that rhinoceros muppet?

Erine81981

Reaction score
yeah, it's amazing what they can do with puppets and voices--you never need to know the language to understand and and enjoy the clips. and i'm picking up german and dutch words all the time from them! sw clearly understands their universality, as they've got so many dubs and coproductions, but it also might be an argument for not dumbing down the scripts--kids will get the message anyway, and might even learn a few new words.

here are a few from jalan sesama from indonesia:

dubbed biff & sully and a rainbow
original indonesian muppets afraid of a thunderstorm

how cute is that rhinoceros muppet?
I really enjoyed the Anything Muppet and Rhinoceros character. That was really cute and i remember seeing this on the Muppet Wiki. So cool to get to see these two characters. I'll have to look more of these characters up. Thanks for sharing these SS.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
here are some from the polish version, which muppet wiki says is all original no dubs of classic ss.

this one shows off their two main muppets--i like the look of the dragon.

this is the one referred to on muppet wiki where the sheep does a play-by-play of a classical music concert like a sports announcer.

it's cute with a muppet in polish, but if you like the idea of the joke, the classic (non-muppet) audio version of it is pretty funny--PDQ Bach as a sports announcer at the "first inning" of Beethoven's 5th symphony.