1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

International skits on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jul 14, 2007.

1. mr3urious Well-Known Member

Here's "The Tortellini Song" in German. I like the singer's raspier voice in this version, but I don't like the baby's voice.

2. mikebennidict New Member

Goodness I had no idea there was an earlier version of Grover's Near and Far.

Of course Grover didn't even have a proper name till the 2nd season.
  3. muppet_dk Active Member

Yesterday I uploaded one of the local produced Sesamstrasse Ernie and Bert sketches. This is the one that concludes the street story of episode 2487 , it set on the balcony of Ernie and Berts appartment on Sesamstrasse were they either comment the street story directly or make a joke that is relevant to what they just seen on the street. It's kinda like they have gotten the job as being Sesamstrasse's very own Statler and Waldorf.....

I plan to upload a few more of the sketches they have made the last couple of years.
  4. Pino Member

Its not well puppeteerd.. at least Bert.. :(
  5. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think it was. Besides, the guys weren't puppeteers to begin with.
  6. muppet_dk Active Member

Ernie & Bert Show:

And some of the sketches that were first used after the credits and re-used the next season as a cold opening.
  7. mr3urious Well-Known Member

One of the Dutch pinball sketches originally posted by Clausule is back up!

8. muppet_dk Active Member

Heres a remake of a US Ernie and Bert sketch they have made on Sesamstrasse, they made a handful of them for the current season.

9. BeckyDR Member

10. muppet_dk Active Member

Just uploaded a video of the Wolf vom Wörtersee
  11. mr3urious Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone else posted this, but here's "Amigo" from Plaza Sesamo, which is now called "My Friend". It's the opposite now!

12. UFOfirefly New Member

Hi Erine81981,

I just clicked on the above link, and when the title came up, it said, Frank zingt over "alleen naar school gaan" which means Frank sings about "Going to school alone" (getting there by yourself without being brought there by a family member) P.S. In the clip's title, they left off a "t" after zing, so I added it.

Cathleen
  13. MuppetDude Active Member

A Leslie Mostly sketch has finally surfaced on YouTube, from Barrio Sesamo. She interviews Mumford in this one.

Creeeeeepy.
  14. BeckyDR Member

"The Letter N" en español! (Love Nick Normal's name in Spanish, Nico (short for Nicolás, of course) Normal...and Nora Nicks becomes Nora Nora)
  15. mr3urious Well-Known Member

Here's Cecille's "Up, Down, In, Out, Over, and Under" in Spanish!

16. MuppetDude Active Member

17. muppet_dk Active Member

Here's the intro for the new Danish Sesame Street co-production Sesamgade, that premiered this morning.

18. mr3urious Well-Known Member

Meh, I don't like all the CGI. It looks too jarring compared to everything else.
  19. ISNorden Active Member

Looking forward to seeing more of Sesamgade on YouTube....thanks for the upload! :)
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yo... uh, was that the 2000 something version of the US theme song with dubbed lyrics by Elmo?