1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

International skits on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jul 14, 2007.

1. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Goodness I had no idea there was an earlier version of Grover's Near and Far.

Of course Grover didn't even have a proper name till the 2nd season.
  3. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Yesterday I uploaded one of the local produced Sesamstrasse Ernie and Bert sketches. This is the one that concludes the street story of episode 2487 , it set on the balcony of Ernie and Berts appartment on Sesamstrasse were they either comment the street story directly or make a joke that is relevant to what they just seen on the street. It's kinda like they have gotten the job as being Sesamstrasse's very own Statler and Waldorf.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKd_OjirrcE

I plan to upload a few more of the sketches they have made the last couple of years.
  4. Pino

Pino Member

Its not well puppeteerd.. at least Bert.. :(
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think it was. Besides, the guys weren't puppeteers to begin with.
  6. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

7. mr3urious

8. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

9. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

10. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

11. mr3urious

12. UFOfirefly

UFOfirefly New Member

Hi Erine81981,

I just clicked on the above link, and when the title came up, it said, Frank zingt over "alleen naar school gaan" which means Frank sings about "Going to school alone" (getting there by yourself without being brought there by a family member) P.S. In the clip's title, they left off a "t" after zing, so I added it.

Cathleen
  13. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

14. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

15. mr3urious

16. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

17. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

18. mr3urious

19. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Looking forward to seeing more of Sesamgade on YouTube....thanks for the upload! :)
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yo... uh, was that the 2000 something version of the US theme song with dubbed lyrics by Elmo?