1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

International skits on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jul 14, 2007.

1. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

just about as much as I can speak, which is just a little :)
  2. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Member

someone posted an episode of Sesame Tree--it's got the Northern Ireland muppets and also a classic bert & ernie skit :)

part 1
    part 2
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

One of Oofnik's relitves looks like he lives on Sesame Street. It's the one that looks like an grandpa Oofnik. The background looks like 123 Sesame Street. Pretty funny. Thanks for that BlueFrackle.
    Also cool about the Sesame Tree episode. Pretty neat stuff. Glad to see that everyone all over the world are able to see older Bert and Ernie skits.
  4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

5. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Member

ok so it's not on youtube, but the official website for the French co-production 5, rue Sesame has two full episodes if you click the link for videos. there's also games on the other links.
  6. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

1. YEAHHAHAH! I love the France 5 website
    2. YEAHAHAHAH! I am so glad I speak French
    3. YEHAHAHAHA! Sesame!:insatiable:
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I am really loving that big goofy Purple monster guy. And I just love the pronounciation of "grips" (I'm part Irish... therefore, I can make fun)
  8. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

That was really funny, esp. the Cookie bit.

Lol. *Makes self proud of Irish heritage, Even though I am more Scottish* That was really quite a strange show, different to what I expected.

I swear I must have like, no downloads left cause I've seen 3 episodes of SST today online, and an hour long doco on my favourite band.
  9. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

10. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Member

11. jcnegron

jcnegron Member

That is if "I knew you were coming I will make you a cake" from season 1. That was a very memorable skit, second to rubber ducky.
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Just so you know, I'll be uploading foreign SS clips all this month! (Look at my sig for the link).
  13. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

14. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

15. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

16. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

17. Drtooth

18. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

19. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

20. Drtooth

Here's something rare... Sesame Workshop's official youtube account posted this clip of the African Sesame Street The pollution song