1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

International skits on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jul 14, 2007.

1. BeckyDR Member

King of Eight (Hebrew)
    Bert and Ernie play Follow the Arrows (Brazilian Portuguese)
    Pinball number count #6 (Spanish)
    Ladybugs Picnic (Hebrew)
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

I really liked the King of Eight. That was neat. Here's "Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree" in Brazilian Portuguese.

&feature=related
  3. Erine81981 Active Member

I know this isn't what we would expect from a children show (especially our Sesame Street) but in this one skit from "Sesamstraat" without having to understand it you can tell that the one character Tommie cuts the cheese. It's pretty funny but i know how some of us here don't think this is all that funny but since this part of the conutry enjoy this stuff. I wouldn't get to upset about it.

4. Dantecat Active Member

Here a Grover and Rodeo Rosie Skit in Dutch!:super:

5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

&NR=1 Portuguese
  6. BeckyDR Member

Bert and Ernie and the radio (loud/soft) (Hebrew)
    Charlie's Restaurant -- missing letters in alphabet soup (Hebrew)
    Caveman Days (Hebrew)
    Here is your life, olive oil jug (English, Shalom Sesame)
    Rechov Sumsum street scene
  7. BeckyDR Member

haha Moishe Oofnik is being silly
    5 legs in a barrell (Hebrew)
  8. Erine81981 Active Member

I loved how Moishe acts like a female version of himself just to get some kicks. Pretty funny stuff. I had never seen the 5 legs in a Barrell before. Is this from the their contry or is this an old SS cartoons?
  9. BeckyDR Member

haha yep, that is funny @ Moishe dressed as a female version of himself, and I think the 5 legs in a barrel one is from SS originally. and here's some more.

lost dog (boy AM and Grover) (Hebrew)
    from here to there (Hebrew)
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

The first one is "Has Anybody Seen My Dog?" song with Grover and Marty. This was one of my favorite songs ever since i first heard it. The other one i hadn't ever heard till a few months ago on the website Sesame Street. For some reason that one green anything muppet looks like Satadom Whosan. (can't spell)
  11. BeckyDR Member

yeah, I guess he does a little bit
  12. BeckyDR Member

Yip-Yips and a clock (Hebrew)
  13. StreetScenes Member

German Ernie puppeteer has youtube channel

I've absolutely fallen in love with the opera-frog who has trouble singing La Donna e Mobile in foreign languages:

and I noticed that the clip is posted by the frog's puppeteer, Andreas Forster, who also does Ernie for Sesamstrasse

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlauesHaus
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  14. BeckyDR Member

haha that's great...actually reminds me a little of Don Music
  15. StreetScenes Member

you're so right! and with his lack of confidence, he's like the opposite of senor placido flamingo the great one.
  16. BeckyDR Member

haha yep :)
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

&translated=1
  18. Erine81981 Active Member

Here is what looks like an episode of Sesamstraat that's part of the Christmas season. I wished i could see the whole episode of this but it's neat to see a certain episode of Sesamstraat celeabrated Chrstimas through one of their episodes other then how they would with their speicals.

This scene comes from Sesamstraat. Pino and franc have put a Christmas tree. Then appears that they one forget thing be: the pick. The actors are Frank court and sis Diels. Pino are played Erik Meijer.
    &feature=channel_page
  19. BeckyDR Member

I like Hoots' voice in German (and Cookie's as well)
  20. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I quite like it in German, but Cookie sounds like he should front a Hardcore Punk band, his voice is gutteral, back of palette sounding.