Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

David French

Reaction score
Muppets Go the Movies is still relevant to The Muppet Show, I believe it takes place in the same Muppet theater set backstage.
It took place in the Muppet Theatre, but it was used to promote "The Great Muppet Caper".

"The Muppets Go Hollywood" was used to promote "The Muppet Movie".

They feature the characters, but they're not relevant to TMS.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It took place in the Muppet Theatre, but it was used to promote "The Great Muppet Caper".

"The Muppets Go Hollywood" was used to promote "The Muppet Movie".

They feature the characters, but they're not relevant to TMS.
Yes, well, there's no disputing that they should have been included on the TMM and TGMC dvd special editions -- But they wern't, so if we want to see them, special features on the sets may be the only way to go.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
here is an idea i think they should just do a Muppet Colection set and have all the Muppet specals and stuff they did like even the frog prince and stuff. even have one whole disc of behind the scences shows and stuff.

Frogster

Reaction score
If it's not songs being cut, it's no Muppet Morsels. I guess we just can't win. But hey, I'm still gonna buy it. It's a good thing they can't really touch the Fraggle Rock sets. Although if "Fraggle Facts" were included that'd be great.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm just so please about the un-cut-ness of it all, that I can live without my morsels. (Man shall not live on morsels alone...but on every scene.)

Now I just have to wait (*bates breath*) for news of a UK release.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it's slightly frustrating. People complained about the cut scenes, and thankfully the next set improved on that. But then something we really enjoyed in the first set is removed. ::shrugs:: Well, what can you do? Heh, I do hope they put them back in the next set.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah it's slightly frustrating. People complained about the cut scenes, and thankfully the next set improved on that. But then something we really enjoyed in the first set is removed. ::shrugs:: Well, what can you do? Heh, I do hope they put them back in the next set.
Hehe...so who think the next wet with be uncut, with morsels, and no special features? *giggles*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol that would be so funny if that where the case

jimmy dean

Reaction score
Muppet Morsels On Season 2

I was incredibly shocked when I found out that season 2 of TMS didn't have the muppet morsel trivia facts because that was something that everyone loved on season 1:grouchy: :confused: :boo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well all i know is i have been watching season one to get ready for season two, and regardless of no morsles im really ready for this set. I am getting exited and really just can't wait.