Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

JayDeeMac

Reaction score
Hi JayDeeMac, I'm also in the UK and have ordered it through m:smile: ovietyme.com who have told me that they are only stocking the felt packaging and it's £19.99. Hope this helps:smile:
Thank you very much! I had actually found that Movietyme was the cheapest but I didn't know if they had the special edition of it.

I emailed them about 4/5 days ago but have not heard back, so I am very happy to hear you got a reply. I can now go and put my order in right now

David French

Reaction score
Unlike some TV series, each season of TMS actually had the exact same number of epsidoes on each set, and never any more or less.
Technically that's not true; certainly there were five recording blocks made up of 24 eps each, but in the UK Season Two consisted of 30 episodes, and Season Three consisted of 18.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I bought my TMS Season 1 set at Wal-Mart the day it came out. Every copy in stock had the felt cover. A couple weeks later I went to a different Wal-Mart, and noticed they too stocked the felt Kermit cover.

Erine81981

Reaction score
For some reason our Wal-Mart didn't carry the felt cover one. It was the regular one but didn't care. I just hope ours get the regular one again. I guess it doesn't matter but i like my cases to look about the same as the rest of the seasons. The one seires i have with differnt covers are the Simpsons ones because i wanted the collectible ones when they started coming out with them. So all i need is Bart's head and then after that i'll go with the regular ones again till i see some other ones again.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
For some reason our Wal-Mart didn't carry the felt cover one. It was the regular one but didn't care. I just hope ours get the regular one again. I guess it doesn't matter but i like my cases to look about the same as the rest of the seasons. The one seires i have with differnt covers are the Simpsons ones because i wanted the collectible ones when they started coming out with them. So all i need is Bart's head and then after that i'll go with the regular ones again till i see some other ones again.
Yeah, The Simpsons collectable head cases are great! I didn't mind if I got a felt TMS cover or not, I just happened to notice that both stores had ONLY the felt ones in stock.

Telly

Reaction score
Living in Fargo, ND...we suprising didn't get the felt covered DVDs. At least that's the case for when I went to Wal Mart at midnight that night and Best Buy that Tuesday.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
sooo how many people have season 2 already?
I so can't wait to get this anyone who has it is super lucky!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Mine have been shipped should come on of the next days.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Living in Fargo, ND...we suprising didn't get the felt covered DVDs. At least that's the case for when I went to Wal Mart at midnight that night and Best Buy that Tuesday.

yeah when I bought MS season 1 dvd my local walmart ONLY had the non-felt cover! :boo: i wanted the felt cover too... well next tuesday when season 2 comes out Im gonna call walmart first and see IF thay have the felt cover, IF NOT then I'll call Kmart, lol and IF thay dont have it... I'll just buy it, from walmart :smirk: