Puppet Contest 2007

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Gordon, you need to post a LINK! Dag nabbit, I can't wait to see her!

Sadly, our electrical went haywire, then the electrician botched the walls in my craft room and the contractor has been..BLAH BLAH BLAH SAGA.

Moral of the story is not to have electrical work done on your house. Ever.

I still can't get to my sewing machine. SAD. Ah well, it got me owning the pattern I wanted, and taught me something rad to boot. And isn't that what it's all about anyway?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey, no links...we can't have the judges swayed before all the entries are submitted. :smile:

And, yes, we are in the homestretch of the entry period. Approximately three days left! All the entries are looking great so far and I'm sure many more will be arriving in the next few days.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
can we sway them with cookies, instead?

Quick, Gordon, go make some cookies!

spcglider

Reaction score
Gordon, you need to post a LINK! Dag nabbit, I can't wait to see her!

Sadly, our electrical went haywire, then the electrician botched the walls in my craft room and the contractor has been..BLAH BLAH BLAH SAGA.

Moral of the story is not to have electrical work done on your house. Ever.

I still can't get to my sewing machine. SAD. Ah well, it got me owning the pattern I wanted, and taught me something rad to boot. And isn't that what it's all about anyway?
So you aren't entering? :frown:

-G

SesameKermie

Reaction score
I can't speak for StaceyRebecca, but you've got some competition in Minnesota! I just sent mine in!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
This is it! Last day for entries! We'll be accepting all day today. :smile:

larz

Reaction score
When will the contestants be revealed?

Any idea when the top ten will be revealed? My son and I each entered in a puppet... Thanks!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey Larz (and all those interested),

As of today, the entries have been sent to the judges for review. As soon as the results are back, the top ten will be posted on the Project Puppet site. We'll keep you updated through the blog and/or Project Puppet Updates (the e-newsletter).