The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

Java

Reaction score
I know you're stressed and all Beth, but maybe you would feel better if you posted a little more story...

Java

Reaction score
Me hopes for more story soon...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
HI!

Ok, it's not an update. Once again this thing called "life" has kidnapped me and is pretty much holding me hostage. There's this other thing called "writers block" that keeps getting in my way whenever "life" loosens it's grip on me. Therefore, I can say I have not forgotten this story. I will not forget this story. But I can't make any promises as to when I'll be posting more of this story. It will not get shelved if I can help it, but like I said, right now I'm just not able to really give it my full attention.

Thanks for understanding and I'll see you all around the forum and hopefully will have some more of this story at some point in the somewhat near future.

HUGS to my readers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw Beth... You know you can always drop me a line to talk about getting rid of that nasty writer's block.
UD: Some green tea often helps me think, especially when enjoying a fine piece of fanfiction like this.
Count: And you can count on us to help out a fiend in need of pointers or suggestions as to where a story can take you.
*Sing: Cause a story can take you from here to there...
A story can take you to anywhere...

Even lead you to Cookie!
So hope you have a good day sorting your ideas out Beth. Heck, I have a hard time sorting my own sometimes.
Huggles.

Java

Reaction score
Hope it gets better soon Beth!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth...all I can say is take your time. All of us will be waiting patiently.:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow...I'm lovin' this story, Beth! I can't wait for more. I was predicting Oscar would have gone to Grouchland, but maybe not. That's up to your own creative genius. Like Ed said, if you need any help with ideas, let me know. I'd be happy to help get the cookie juices flowing!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cookie juices? Hmm, so long as you have soft-boiled cookies too, that OK.