Without Love

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 10

Misty's face was still in a dazed and hypnotized stare. Kermit was the only one who took note of this

"Misty, are you okay?" He asked her.
No answer.
"Hello?"
Still no answer.
"HELLLLLOOOO?"
She's not saying anything.

"Something's wrong." He said, then took notice to the shirt, which seemed to be giving off a strange magical glow. He was about to ask about the shirt, when Kikit called him.
"Kermit! The new SBEmail came out!" She called, then went into the den.
"Kikit, first could you help Misty? I think she needs to get this strange shirt off of her." Kermit said.
"Okay. Tell the guys not to start without me!" She said, then lead Misty to the room, where she took the Dimentio shirt off, and put on a red one with a white star on it.
"What happened?" Misty said, with a dazed sound in her voice.
"You don't remember?" Kikit said. "Anyways, come on! This week's SBEmail is coming on!"

The entire house was huddled around a TV hooked up to a laptop. Fozzie was controlling it. He went onto the SBEmail menu, and clicked on the newest one, one that was titled "dimension". As soon as he did, a Flash cartoon opened up, and the masked wrestler opened up the email, while singing a song.

"Oh girl, when I'm in love with you
Keep emailin' if you feel it's true." Was his little song.

What came on next put the house in shock, disgust, and a few, which included Kermit, Floyd, and Zoot, fainted. What was so bad? One look, and the entire house knew what it meant. Here's what it said:

Dear Strong Bad,

I'm lost in a dimention that I can't escape from. I don't even like the dimension. Can you tell me what I should do?

From, Misty.

PS, who is this David Bowie obsessed jester I keep hearing about?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Love it... Please keep going and post more story.
*Runs off to go nag someone else with a half-crazed laugh in the air.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Edddiiiee! You've gone mad! D:

*Huggles her crazed Eddie* D: COME BACK TO THE LIGHT!

---

Nice, I am liking this story each time you post.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Yay! Misty was the lucky(or in this case, not so lucky) SBEmail pick of the week!

Java

Reaction score
I'm enjoying this so far. Although, I feel like I'm missing some information on characters. Have I missed other stories of yours in the absences that I take?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Melissa, search through Maddie, erm, ZootyCutie's profile for her FanFic threads and you'll find the ones that came before this. Also, go to the "New Character Ideas" thread and you'll see where the inspiration for these great new Muppets came from.

Hope this helps.

Java

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll do that as soon as I return home (more time to read on my own computer that's not wanted for my brother-in-law to play his games)

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 11

The house still couldn't get over what had just happened. Floyd and Zoot were still passed out. Most of the Muppets couldn't say anything, but the ones that could say things, weren't too happy.

"That's not cool." Clifford commented.
"That's the least cutest thing ever." Bean cried out.
"Very unpatriotic." Sam scoffed.
"Unbelevable." Pepe chimed in.

The house left the room, save Janice and Kikit, who helped Floyd and Zoot get up. Misty was left alone, with the SBEmail still playing.

"What have I done?" Misty said. "I need to write to myself."

Doing so, she got a piece of paper and pencil, and wrote a letter to her parents, even though they couldn't see her.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I really miss you. Sure, it's fine being a Gunther, but I miss being a Pepper. I miss you. All I remember, before you died, and I became human, is a blur of purple, yellow, and a blast of the song "Ziggy Stardust". I remember you so well. Mom, I remember your bright orange hair, so soft when it would rub against my face. Dad, I remember your socket-like eyes, how they would scrunch up when you would blink. I miss you, and I can't beleive my own big brother doesn't even remember me. You are always in my heart. I'm no longer human, I'm back to being a Muppet.

Love,
Misty Gunther, formerly known as Misty Pepper.
After she finished the letter, she sealed it into an envelope, slid it under the band's room, and left.

"If they don't like me here, I shouldn't be here." Misty said. "I didn't even get to say my true feelings of Fozzie. He's such a gem. They just can't see how funny he truly is."

Misty closed the door without a sound, and walked out of the house, with just herself, and the clothes on her back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Misty... Formerly a Muppet, then turned human at the beginning of this tale, and is now a Muppet again? And her last name's Pepper? Does that mean the rock 'n' roll bassman basic and guitar girl are...?

*Sits down baffled at the implications of this newest chapter. Misty! Don't go! Come back! And get Maddie to post more!
*Back in the chair mumbling... And that secret project...