Without Love

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 4

"Dinner's on!" Kermit called. As if it was a special spell, the entire house population ran to the table. Well, all except Misty, who just walked to the table. She ended up in the middle of a young boy with black glasses, a Strong Bad T-shirt and green jacket, and a girl the same age as him with purple glasses, a The Cheat shirt and a yellow jacket.

"Hi, I'm Scooter, and that girl next to you is my twin sister Skeeter." The boy said.
"Hi. I'm Misty, and I shouldn't be here." Misty said in a deadpan voice.
"Time travel?" Skeeter asked.
"Wait, how did you know?" Misty asked.
"Been there. In fact, this is only my third month back in this dimention." Skeeter said.
"Like the David Bowie obsessed jester!" Zoot said from across the table.
"Uh, don't mind him." Kikit said, who was sitting right next to him.

The dinner that night was steak and garlic mashed potatoes. It was a relif for her not to have a Muppet-shaped dinner. The whole table, except for Misty were talking.

"Quiet. Attention. QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!" Kermit got the gang to settle down. Well, all but one.
"-I mean, he found a bra in the mini-golf course's water system. I rully think he should of-" Janice was saying one of her mood-ruining comments, and runining the silence, while getting stares.
"Anyways. Most of you might not know this, but we have a maybe temporary guest with us. She's sitting in the middle of the twins. Her name is Misty. I hope you can get the chance to meet her." Kermit said, and the gang went back to talking. The ones closer to Misty introduced themselves to her.

Later after dinner, different Muppets did different things. The Mayhem was practicing music, Bunsen and Beaker were working in the lab, some were watching tv or reading, and Kermit, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Pepe were in a game of poker. Misty was alone with nothing to do, so she checked out the den. It was full of books and a computer. With nothing else to do, she turned on the computer. On it it said Compy 286. It looked slightly older than others she's seen before. She checked out the icons on the screen. The only thing that caught her eye was an icon that looked like the mask of a Mexican wrestler. She was about to click on it, when the clock struck 10. She hadn't realized that it was that time already. She left the den and headed up to Fozzie's room. Some of the other Muppets were heading, or had already gone to bed. When she got up to the room, she put on the pajamas she was given, some red ones with blue stars, and climbed the ladder of the bunk. She looked out the window, and a shooting star went by.

"Well, I mastered one day here. It's not all that pretty here. I can tell this isn't going to be another cute puppet show." She said, then turned off the light and went to bed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
May I say that I like this short effective style of yours? Oh, I may? Um, I think I pretty much already did. In any case...
More please!

Java

Reaction score
Still intriqued and interested in more when you have the chance.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 5

Misty was woken up the next day by an alarm clock that was playing "Entrance of the Gladiators". When she looked at the banana-shaped digital clock, it was exactly 7:30. She stepped down the ladder and walked to turn the clock off. Fozzie already was up, as could be told by the fact that his bed was empty. She walked out the door and could here some music coming from somewhere. It turns out that music was coming from the whole house. The entire population was making it, with Rowlf and The Electric Mayhem playing the instruments. Stepping down the stairs, she decided to ask the nearest Muppet near her, which happened to be Gonzo.

"What's going on? What's with the music?" Misty asked.
"It's a tradition! Every morning, the Muppets wake up to a song." Gonzo explained, and then continued dancing. Misty just left, and headed back up to the bathroom, where she ran into Skeeter, literally.

"Oh, sorry!" Skeeter apologized to her.
"What's the line for?" Misty asked.
"The bathroom." Skeeter replied.

In front of them, Bunsen, Rizzo, Scooter, Clifford, and Beaker had started up a line, and all for the same thing. They all wanted to use the bathroom. Be it to get ready or go, this was what they all had to do.

"Wait, you have to go through this every day?" Misty was shocked at the thought.
"Yep. Every member of the house has to have a long attention span, and a large enought bladder." Skeeter said, then took a space in line closer to the door.

Later, after the long wait, Misty was able to use the bathroom. After that, she joined the others for breakfast. Pepe was helping serve the others, the took a seat next to Misty.

"Hola again, chicka!" Pepe said. "Jou know, we still haven't picked a time for that date, but that's okay."

Misty simply rolled her eyes and added more jelly onto her toast, which was thankfully not shaped like a Muppet. The she asked something that was bugging her for a while.
"Just curious, are any foods here shaped like Muppets?" Misty asked Floyd, who was sitting on the other side of her.
"Only muffins. I don't know why." He said, then went to his pancakes.

After breakfast, Misty went back up to Fozzie's room. He wasn't in there, so she had a chance to get dressed. She chose a pair of jeans and an army green tank top. Now that she had time in the day, she went onto the computer and clicked on the icon with the wrestling mask on it. It lead her to a strange website that was called HomestarRunner.com. With nothing else to think of, she clicked on a button that said "Come on in", which lead her to a page with a no-armed person wearing a propellor cap and Hawaiian shirt. She scrolled over the button that said E-mail and a monkey came down from a palm tree and hit the character on the head with a coconut. She clicked on the button, and found a place with three different choices. She clicked on one that said "E-mail Strong Bad". When she did, an e-mail screen popped up and she wrote what she wanted.

Dear Strong Bad,

I'm lost in a dimention that I can't escape from. I don't even like the dimension. Can you tell me what I should do?

From, Misty.

PS, who is this David Bowie obsessed jester I keep hearing about?
After that, she pressed send and got a message that said "Message Sent".

"Well, all I have to do is wait." She said, and then left the room.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh awesome. It's a neat blend of muppety goodness, a girl who hates it all; and the cherry on this literature-ical muffin is the inclusion of Homestar Runner!

Please post more when you can ZootyCutie!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 6

Misty was pretty much the worst she ever was.

"Why did I even choose to talk to the boys? It's all because of that is why I'm here." She couldn't take it.

Fozzie was the exact opposite of her. He was writing something in a journal of his.

Dear Journal,

I can't be happier that Misty is here. I think I'm in love!
"Hey, Misty?" Skeeter asked.
"What?" Misty wasn't in a talking mood.
"Um, Scooter, the band and I are heading to the mall, and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us." Skeeter said.
"It's better than moping all day. I'll go." Misty said.
"Great! We can take the bus!" Skeeter said, and then left.
"The bus?" Misty had no idea what was going on.

The 'bus' turned out to be The Mayhem Bus. Misty had always seen the outside of the bus, but never the inside fully. It was way more different than what the movies made it seem like. It was almost like a trailer. There was food, a video game console, and a mini TV. The dashboard was even cooler. There were multiple buttons on it, and they all had pictures of different things. One had an airplane, another a boat, but the one that caught her eye the most was a red one with a white star on it, kind of like the one on the shirt of that no-armed person she saw on the website.

"I get shotgun." Scooter simply said.

Dr. Teeth was in control of the bus, like he normally is, and everyone else did their own thing until they got to the mall.

"Hey, Hands. What are you drawing?" Nurse Tounges asked.
"Li'l Brudder." She said, holding up a picture of a one-legged puppy, which brought Zoot into tears.
"He's got the heart of a champion! You're gonna make it, Li'l Brudder! You just keep scrapin' along!" Zoot was in hysterics now. "Li'l Brudder... I... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE! I-I'm thinking of getting into male modeling—o-or maybe high finance... I JUST DON'T KNOW!"
"We're here." Kikit said.
"Oh, we're here? That was fast." Zoot said, forgeting about his episode from just a few seconds ago.

The mall was huger than any other mall Misty had ever been too. It was full of anything she could ever dream of. There was a music store, tons of clothings stores, a food court that took a whole floor to fill up, and that was just some of it.

"Okay, guys. Let's just go our own ways, and we'll meet up back here. If we should happen to find each other other places in the mall, that either means that it's a coincedence, or we're a David Bowie obsessed jester." Dr. Teeth said, and then they all split up, with the exceptions of Animal and Sapia, who were being walked by Floyd and Janice.

"I guess I'll just do my own thing." Misty said, and started heading to the music store. "And who is this David Bowie obsessed jester?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good question Misty... Maybe noone really knows and that's why they can't answer you. Hope you find some non-Muppet music at the mall. *Leaves to go join the rest of the gang at a Muppet movie presentation at the mall's movieplex section.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
o__O WOW! FOZZIE HAS A CRUSH!

*GIGGLE*

xD Sorry. I am a girly girl.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
... PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry... Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! It's hilarious! And well-written. And hilarious! As the people at this car dealership around here say, two claps! *clap clap*

PS: I totally caught the "David Bowie obsessed jester" stuff. Ah ha ha, ciao! :big_grin: