Without Love

Java

Reaction score
"I know the only way to defeat him." Luna said.
"What? What is it?" Kikit asked.
"I'll tell you." Luna said. "As soon as ZootyCutie posts the next chapter."
I liked that. Made me think of TMM when they meet EM in the abandoned church.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
"Dear Jess, AKA PuppyLuver,

Thank you dearly for burning me that "Best of Bowie" CD. I'll repay you at sometime by making you one of my special cakes. I know how you just adore cleaning up after me. I can't wait to see what clever trick I shall come up with next. Aslo, karaoke night is still on.

Staying magical,
Dimentio"
And here would be my reply to that letter:

"Dear Dimentio, aka the most obsessive David Bowie fan ever,

You know I only burned you that CD to keep you from bugging me. :stick_out_tongue: Ah, I'm kidding. Hey, I hear they have Jareth's necklace at this store called Hot Topic, but it's a creepy store so I'm not going in there. You're gonna hafta get it yourself. And you know I don't like the cleanup, I just like cake. By the way, who's Aslo? Or is that just a misspelling? XD

Staying sane(unlike you),
Jess"

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Omgsh, I laugh at the

"Conquer!"
"Tear him limb from limb!"

HAHAHA!

I just laughed.
Then Zoot just had to mention murder.
I was like O_O

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 19

"Okay, the story's been updated." Kikit said. "So, how do we defeat him?"
"I've got the perfect spell." Luna said, and waved her wand, making a purple blast with pink starbursts come out of it and cover the gang.
"What did that do?" Hands asked.
"Look at yourself." Luna said.

When the gang looked at themselves, they were surprised at what they saw. Their outfits were more over the top, with brighter colors, and sparkles, and some of them gained sunglasses or normal glasses. They also got their instruments back, with Strong Sad on classical guitar, and Orbulon and Misty with microphones. None of them understanded it.

"What's this for?" Orbulon asked.
"I look like a stolen car!" Strong Sad cried out.
"Cool." Dr. Teeth simply said.
"Explain to me why we're all dressed up in costumes like Elton John." Kikit said.
"Don't have to, just play a song." Luna simply said.
"What song?" Floyd asked.
"Any of the following: 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road', 'Crocodile Rock', you get the idea." Luna explained. "I'd go for 'Don't go Breaking my Heart', myself."
"Fine, let's do that." Floyd said.
"One, two, three, go!" Dr. Teeth said to start the number, then the band played the intro.
"Don't go breaking my heart." Orbulon sang.
"I couldn't if I'd try." Misty sang back.
"Oh honey, if I'd get restless." Orbulon belted out.
"Baby, you're not that kind." Misty followed through.

While they were playing, they also started to notice something happening to Dimentio. He was in a fetal positon, with his hands covering the places where ears would be on his mask.

"I've only got one shot at this." Luna quietly said. She blasted a blue lightning bolt out of her wand, which hit Dimentio squarely in the mask, knocking him out. She then shot out a long, yellow squiggle, that wrapped around him, and formed into a rope. She was then rewarded by cheers from the band.

"You did it!" Kikit said.
"Far out, girl!" Nurse Tounges said.
"All right!" Dr. Teeth called out.
"Okay, okay!" Orbulon cheered.
"Yay." Strong Sad simply said.
"Aw, thanks!" Luna modestly said.
"So, let's go home." Floyd said.

Later during the day, Dimentio got a kick in the crotch from Misty. He ended up on the couch, and should be out of commision for about a week. After saying there goodbyes to Luna, the gang headed onto the bus, and warped out of there. This time, Janice and Strong Sad played a round of 'Guitar Hero'.

"Okay, like what song should we do?" Janice asked.
"Well, I'd steer far away from 'Ziggy Stardust', so let's try 'Smoke on the Water'." Strong Sad said.
"Fer sure!" Janice said, and they started to play.
"We're heading towards Hensonville." Dr. Teeth said, and drove the bus into a portal.

The gang then got out of the bus, and Strong Sad and Orbulon got ready to leave to their own dimentions.
"Will I ever see you two again?" Misty asked.
"Oh, sure. We come here for the Bowie meetings." Strong Sad said.
"You know, I think you should come to Diamond City sometime." Orbulon said. "But, I think I should be going."

With that, they pressed a button on their own modified Tamogotchi controllers, and a portal opened up for each of them.

"Well, that was an exciting expereince." Lips said.
"Yep." Hands agreed. "And now, I'm gonna go and play some WarioWare."
"FOOD! FOOD!" Animal called and raced into the house.
"COME BACK, ANIMAL!" Sapia yelled, and ran after him.
"I could go for some pudding myself." Dr. Teeth said, and followed them.
"You and your eating habits." Nurse Tounges said. "I may have gained a few pounds, but you're insane with it!"
"I love happy endings." Zoot said.
"Me too." Kikit said. "Wait, Lips owes me five more dollars!"
"Well, our family's back together." Floyd said.
"Fer sure." Janice said.
"Dad, could I join the band?" Misty asked.
"Sure. We could use a second guitar player." Floyd said.
"Sweet! Can I dye my hair green and put it in four pigtails?" Misty asked.
"No." Floyd said. "But's it's a start."
"Like, Floyd! Wait up!" Janice said, running after him.
"Well, I'm back to being a Muppet." Misty said. "I guess my love is back."

With that, Misty walked to the house, because WarioWare is even more fun being played by more than one person. Speaking of Nintendo related stuff, I wonder what's happening to Dimentio...

"You cheating little sneak! You are in so much trouble!" Luna had hung Dimentio up like a pinata.
"Aw, Luna! I mean, come on! What are you going to do?" Dimentio asked.
"Well, let's just say, I need a new punching bag for kickboxing lessons." Luna simply said.

And we'll leave it at that. Dimentio may have not had a happy ending, but I can tell you for a fact that Misty did. Because, well, let me just say this:

Without love
Life is like the seasons with
No summer
Without love
Life is rock 'n' roll without
A drummer.

Darling, i'll be yours forever
'Cause I never wanna be
Without love
So darling, never set me free.

THE END

"Hey! What about us?" Orbulon and Strong Sad said at the same time, while both wearing tuxedos, top hats, and holding canes.

"Life is a funny thing
Sometimes you laugh and sing" Strong Sad sang.

"Sometimes you grumble and fuss
But either way what do we care?" Orbulon added.

"We got us!" They both sang

"We have our ups and downs
Our share of smiles and frowns
But through it all we don't fuss
'Cause we got a special thing goin'" Strong Sad sang.

"We got us!" They both sang again.

"Some people like to go through their life single
Aw, that wouldn't suit us at all
Why sing a melody as a soliloquy
When its more fun to be:" Orbulon sang.

"Harmonizing!
People they say we are
Crazy the way we are
That we won't even discuss
'Cause what we got they can't smother
We'd trade our life for no other
They've only got one another
But we got us!" They both sang, but with no effect.

"Jerks! You have no taste!" Orbulon said.
"Killjoys!" Strong Sad added.
"Oh, just go away. The story's over." An unseen voice said, and a hand that had a bracelet with the initials "ZC" on it, brushed them away.

THE END (FOR REALS THIS TIME!)

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
That. Was. AWESOME! Would you mind terribly if I comicked this? It so deserves it. 8D

Java

Reaction score
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I'm glad you all enjoyed the story! But, I have to give credit to where it is due.

Thank you, PuppyLuver, for creating Luna. She helped me with the most actiony part of the story. Also, thanks for starting the 'Bowie obsessed Dimentio' running gag. :big_grin:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Thank you, PuppyLuver, for creating Luna. She helped me with the most actiony part of the story. Also, thanks for starting the 'Bowie obsessed Dimentio' running gag. :big_grin:
You're very welcome, friend. Thank you for letting me make a comic of this and for sticking that oh-so-sly mention of myself in Dimentio's letter. :big_grin: