Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

Java

Reaction score
What were some of the other stars that the other acts performed with?
Butterscotch performed with the guy who sings Beautiful Girls (a song that I can't stand and that seems to follow me everywhere) Sean Kingston.

Julienne Irwin performed with the country singer whose name escapes me right now - umm she's 17yrs old and one best new female vocalist this year from what they said on the show. Hope that helps.

Cas Haley performed with UB40.

Oh, and here's a link to an after the show interview that he talks about performing with Kermit and seeing the muppets there:

http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/video/#mea=146370

The comments about that are located at the point where there is 1:20 left of the video to play.

It is so refreshing to see his honesty about having been able to have the opportunity.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow. I have no idea who those people are.

Java

Reaction score
You would recognize UB40 if you heard them as they sing Red Red Wine (the song they did last night as well) and an incredible reggae version of Can't Help Falling in Love with You.

The country singer I didn't know.

Your not missing anything by not knowing who Sean Kingston is.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow. I have no idea who those people are.
LOL, neither do I! Well, I remember UB40, didn't know they were still together though.

That chicks name is Taylor Swift, and she - is - HOTTTTTTTT! Really kinda reminded me of a younger Faith Hill.

Hooray for Terry Fator for being such an awesome performer, and for being such a huge Muppets fan!

Java

Reaction score
Thanks for filling in her name for me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone who put the clips on Youtube! That was one of Kermit's most amazing appearances ever...

And when did Animal, Beaker and Chef appear on public television together last? Awesome...fantastic...

And the chickens...and Piggy...wow...thank you America's Got Talent.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I hope Terry Fator will peformed in Jerry Lewis Telethon for MDA next month.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Java! I forgot his last name! I want to see Terry Fator to perform in The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon For MDA Next Month?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Java! I forgot his last name! I want to see Terry Fator to perform in The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon For MDA Next Month?
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if he'll show up.