Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh no now hasslehoff is singing...i wish crazy harry would just show up and blow up the microphone :crazy:
I AGREE! He was aweful! Terry, however was incredible. I had a really strong feeling he would win and I'm so glad he did. Nice to see a non-singer win one of these for a change. And ventriloquism really is such an underrated and underappreciated talent.

Along with that...what a great appearance by the Muppets! Might be the best new thing I've seen from the Muppets in a long time. Kermit looked and sounded great as did Miss Piggy. She was the classic Piggy too. Feisty but still genuinely sweet. My favorite was when Kermit said "I hope you don't mind but I brought my own back up singers" and then four Muppet chickens pop up. And if that wasn't enough, Chef, Beaker and Animal appear as the "judges"! I loved Jerry Springer's line about how that is the most sense the judges have made since the show started. And Beaker in a Sharon Osbourne wig...priceless! Very funny! Oh it was soo good!

Congrats, Terry!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Eric's Miss Piggy

Great Muppet Appearence! Was that Eric doing Piggy...because usually that show Miss Piggy's "New Voice" via satelite. For example on Muppet Show Live they showed Eric doing her... They keep bringing back the outfit from the VMMCM days~they should have keeped her in the outfit from the Late Late Show! lol. So yeah. Love It!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
missed the show, caught clip on aol

I missed the show, but I caught a clip on aol Terry Fator was interesting. I don't watch these American Idol type shows too much as most of the acts remind me of my grade school talent show days, a nightmare I'd rather not relive. I did like Kermit's appearance though. How did he work that :confused: Terry fator must know somebody, who knows somebody... who works for JHP.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
He didnt work it, the show producers did, each person had a duet with somebody famous.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
oh, my bad

okay, that explains it. Sorry, guys. all aol showed me was Kermit and terry's puppet singing together. I didn't see anyone else or know how it was done. Like I said I try to avoid these types of shows.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To me chef sounded really good, I hope that was Bill prefroming him if it was he has really done well to get the voice down. I am wondering now how some other Muppets are sounding now, Like Rowlf Dr. Theeth and so on.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I missed it last night because the electricity like went out. So, I actually missed it until Leyla SAVED ME! : D THANK YOU LEYLA! I died when I saw Beaker in a wig. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO! BEAKER WHY? But it was adorable! It annoyed me too...anyway, Chef was PERFECT! The hand gestures ect. He just was GREAT! Miss Piggy was very Oz-like which made me smile. She was cute!

When Terry picked up the phone he really looked EXCITED! I was so proud that he did not just see them as sock puppets but STARS! AND IDOLS! He looked so youthful when Kermit called him up and gave the most sweetest praise. I LOVE Terry.

<3

Re-run cannot be missed! *HAPPY*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey if anyone has any pics of Piggy with the way she looked last night please let me know she was so beautyfull and i never thought she was before.