The "Back 2 School" Thread

SSLFan

Reaction score
INTRO:Having homework trouble? Need advice on certian things (friends,bullies, clothes, etc.)? Or do you just want to chat about your day at school? Anything "school-related" can be discussed here in this thread. Let the 2007-2008 school-year begin!:zany::halo: :crazy:

P.S. If there's a thread already similar to this please alert me!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't think there is a thread like this, but I really love the idea! Great thread, SSLFan! :smile:

My day at school today was very long, but rather entertaining I suppose. I've got a physics test tomorrow, which shouldn't be too hard I guess.

Anyway, this year at school my schedule rundown is like this...
Early Bird Class (7:30 start) - Keyboarding (which is so easy I feel like sleeping in that class, but can't because I have to keep my fingers on the home row for an hour just typing jj ff kk ll ss ;; aa over and over and over...)
First Hour - Honors Advanced Placement US History (I LOVE this class already. My favorite teacher of all-time teaches it, and it's really a lot of fun, albeit boring. We're even going on our first "field trip" on Tuesday! Of course, we're going to do research... but still! :stick_out_tongue:)
Second Hour - Honors English III (I really like this class too. Any class that lets me write a Muppet script for an assignment and watch a movie for the first three days of class is fine by me.)
Third Hour - Honors Physics (Like I said, my first test of the year is in this class tomorrow. It shouldn't be very hard, it's mostly review.)
Fourth Hour - Honors Algebra II (Math is my worst subject, and this class is super hard... I think this is what I'll struggle with the most.)
Fifth Hour - Ceramics (I just realized that clay and I do not mix well at all. I can't form pottery to save my life...)
Sixth Hour - Honors Spanish III (So, freshmen year I had the same teacher I do this year, sophmore year I get his wife, and this year I have him again. The bad part? Let's just say good teaching skills don't run in the family...)

So that's what my school days look like... long, boring, and lots of homework.

Java

Reaction score
Prawnie, where do you find the time to do all of your homework for those challenging classes and participate so much here too?

Skye

Reaction score
Wow Ryan, a few of those classes sound really hard to me! You seem like you've got an awesome hold on them, though. Lots of luck this year! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Prawnie, where do you find the time to do all of your homework for those challenging classes and participate so much here too?
Umm... I don't know. :stick_out_tongue: It's not too hard right now, 'cause it's just starting... but do expect me to be somewhat sparse once it gets going more...
Skye said:
Wow Ryan, a few of those classes sound really hard to me! You seem like you've got an awesome hold on them, though. Lots of luck this year!
Thanks Caroline! :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Great thread!

D: I am like so sad that I'mma go to school again. D: What a short vacation of utter yuckness. D: *Dreads Monday* AHHHH!

D: The gathering of teens talking gossip, tests to take, trips to places where I have to dig and find some dirt! (Part of my training but this is the only fun thing), eat in the caffeteria alone only to be forced to get a makeover by the other girls that try to distract me from my work, then to work on campus for credits (That's fun too..) and...hmmm

Well nevermind.

I might like school. Ah who am I kidding...I love school even though this college has like some strange people. FIU AWAITS ME! XD YAY FOR SWITCHES!

Btw Ryan I am like impressed with your list there.
My best friend (whom I see occasionally from lack of time) had some of those classes in highschool where she was to be ranked as Valedictorian but then the principal had some disagreement with her and I was like "TOTALLY RACIST!"

D: It ain't easy getting up there!

I should know.

X3

It takes ALOT to balance MC and school work.

Work only increases as you get higher but heck the reward gets higher too!

:big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (uncontrollable laughter)..... sorry..... I just noticed Claudia's siggy.....

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Keyboarding (which is so easy I feel like sleeping in that class, but can't because I have to keep my fingers on the home row for an hour just typing jj ff kk ll ss ;; aa over and over and over...)
I know what you mean. Same here.