The "Back 2 School" Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
BeakerSqueedom said:
D: The gathering of teens talking gossip, tests to take, trips to places where I have to dig and find some dirt! (Part of my training but this is the only fun thing), eat in the caffeteria alone only to be forced to get a makeover by the other girls that try to distract me from my work, then to work on campus for credits (That's fun too..) and...hmmm
Aww, Claudia! You eat alone? Why? You're so funny and sweet!:smile:

I'm sure you know this, 'cause you're a smartie, but don't let the other girls get to you. Don't let them distract you. You're a winner. Remember that!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww, Claudia! You eat alone? Why? You're so funny and sweet!:smile:
I had to eat alone all the time when I was in public school, nobody wanted to eat with me; they were all afraid that because I'm so fat, that I would end up eating them as well.

And can't we just call her BeakerSqueedom?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Awww Winslow! *HUGGLES* Thanks so much! I feel so happy!

Awwww...>_> *HUGGLES AGAIN*

<3

D'Snowth, peeps can be judgemental over physical stuff. Those are some silly people, I only get isolated because I---heeheee am known to be utterly paranoid, alien obsessed, overly affectionate, chatter mouthish, sing loudly when I er walk to someplace (XD), am a show off when it comes to History and I sorta rub it in (XD sheesh), I am overly polite and will actually open the door for guys (mom tells me people can get the wrong idea of my sexual preference but she knows I am pretty gosh darn straight), and this is the bad part---

when I get hyper it is all SNUGFEST! KISSES (cheek)! HUGGIES! SINGING!
AND START RUNNING ABOUT AROUND THE SCHOOL LIKE A MANIAC AND BEING ALL GIGGLY AND THEN I GO MAD! YEEHAHAHAHAHAYEEEHA...ha...ha...

D:

and labs are allergic to me.

XD

Anyway,

D'Snowth, I totally understand you on the physical stuff. I was 140 pounds a few months ago but had to lose it to 120 which is my normal weight. I always had to be dragged (even tackled to the ground where I got bruises and even scratches from their nails digging into my flesh XD YOUCH!) by pretty girls just to get a bloody makeover. Later, I was eventually dragged to the boys bathroom and locked in there while they called me big nosed weirdo.

Dude, I totally understand.

XD

:3

I had my problems in school too and still do but somehow I have to continue with a smile on my face no matter how sour the days get.

: D My defense mechanism now for any girl who wants to drag me or treat me like a mat---I say,

TACKLE THEM AND BITE THEM T--

erm...

*Giggles nervously*

:3 *Skips away*

EDIT:

I never asked for those TERRIBLE makeovers! XD TERRIBLE! EEEEE!

>___> Another reason why I lack alot of friends is because I don't have the time since work kinda piles up on me and they serve as distractions to my goal too.

In the future it will pay off despite the fact is DOES get a little lonesome but later I will have ALL the time to go to the mall with a bud or go to see a movie with my 'groupies' and stuffers.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I'm departing tomorrow for my senior year of college, so I'm expecting the usual volley of academic rigors, plus prep for graduation and then job hunting or grad school (at this stage, probably job hunting).

And I still don't know if I'm going to have a roommate this year. Details to follow as soon as the computer's hooked up to the campus network.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I had to eat alone all the time when I was in public school, nobody wanted to eat with me; they were all afraid that because I'm so fat, that I would end up eating them as well.
Oh how sad...... I think I'll go cry now..... (seriously)

I hate college so far. There's no one to talk to. No one to even say a simple "hello" to. Everyone keeps asking me: "so, are you making lots of new friends?" and I think: Of course not! Look who you're talking to right now! I hate the fact that I'm such an introvert, but I don't know how else to be, and sometimes I really enjoy it....

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Erin, have fun as you are stepping up!
If you do get a roomie then that might just be fun! Yah never know who is gonna be your buddy! ---that sounds scary now.

XD AWWW! ALEX! *Huggles her to death* You're just too cool for them airheads. ;3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... before I shoot and kill somebody, somebody better tell me who this Erin is now (besides the fact that she's B.J.'s baby).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know her, so I won't get upset this time.