Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISNorden

Reaction score
What program do I need to play the previews? I checked the link, but couldn't see them... :-(

Mr Devco

Reaction score
the copy of vol 1 i got from the library had a synch problem

mjb1124

Reaction score
Finally, though I couldn't get it to play on my computer. What are some of the bonus clips shown?
- "Telephone Rock"
- Alphabet with Richard Pryor
- 1-2-3 ball film
- "Jack Be Nimble" News Flash
- Pinball Number Count
- Paul Simon performing "Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard"
- A clip with Henry "Fonz" Winkler
- "Sing After Me" with Madeline Kahn and Grover
- "The Subway" song

I know "Telephone Rock" and the Pinball Number Count are featured in the episodes, but I believe the rest would be bonus clips, unless Noggin edited some of these out. FWIW, the ball film is from 1970 according to Muppet Wiki.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know "Telephone Rock" and the Pinball Number Count are featured in the episodes, but I believe the rest would be bonus clips, unless Noggin edited some of these out. FWIW, the ball film is from 1970 according to Muppet Wiki.
Actually, I don't think Telephone Rock is in any of the epsiodes. I've looked at the Mupet Wiki pages on these episodes, and don't recall seeing it in any of the episodes (unless Noggin edited it out of one of the episodes). I think The Subway sketch is from the fifth season (according to the Muppet Wiki page, the song is copyright 1974, but I forget what the earliest-known appearance is).

I wonder which version of the number three ball film wil be included.

wiley207

Reaction score
Finally, there will be the full Telephone Rock on DVD. And it's nice to see an uncut News Flash that ISN'T going to be one already released on the "Big Bird's Story Time" video (like the "Rapunzel" and "Humpty Dumpty" skits).

mjb1124

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think Telephone Rock is in any of the epsiodes. I've looked at the Mupet Wiki pages on these episodes, and don't recall seeing it in any of the episodes (unless Noggin edited it out of one of the episodes).
Okay, I got a little mixed up. "Telephone Rock" is in the season 11 premiere. My mistake.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, we have two more weeks until the release. I hope that more info gets announced before then. I remember last year, shortly before the release of the first one, Sesame Workshop's official site had an article about the set, mentioning more segments in the set that weren't previously announced.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another thing I thought about. While some of those clips could be bonus clips, and some could be material that was cut on Noggin, it's possible that some of those segments will be replacing other segments that get cut from the release. Just a thought.

mjb1124

Reaction score
Based on the listings on Muppet Wiki, I don't think we'll have to worry about music clearance problems this time. The only things that will probably change from the broadcast masters are the copyright screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.