Master Replicas Kermit The Frog Dissected

Phantom

Reaction score
Meh, I'm not that big of a fan of anything to surround myself with trinkets. I used to be that way, but life is too short to spend all my time dusting. Ah, but that's why they make display cases.

To each, his own. Where his treasure is, there is his heart.

travellingpat

Reaction score
wow why in the world would you ever do that? what at waste of $199 just to cut it up? People confuse me :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fantasy Vs Reality

not even a close compariosn, it more like having your pet dog or cat stuffed and mounted after they pass on, unless of course thats whay you do to family members as well
LOL
Lets not get Fantasy mixed up with Reality.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Lets not get Fantasy mixed up with Reality.
Good point. We are, after all, only talking about not much more than a stuffed toy, not a something that was once alive. Yes, believe it or not folks, Kermit is not real! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
not even a close compariosn, it more like having your pet dog or cat stuffed and mounted after they pass on, unless of course thats whay you do to family members as well
LOL
I had reservations about these replicas at the beginning. When I received mine, Kermit looked all lifeless and corpse-like in his box. He looks great now, after breaking him in, but not everybody has an eye for that. I have seen some rather...well...upsetting/unflattering photographs of Kermit - especially on the Master Replica site. I have not kept that a secret. There is also a Kermit in one of the local comic shops that still looks so stiff and creepy. But I have also seen some good posing of him and photos. I'm glad to have him, but I also understand your concerns. Heck, I thought there would be many unfortunate YouTube clips of the Kermit poser, but that hasn't happened yet. :eek:

By the way. I really enjoyed the work on your site. Diggy the Traffic Cone is hands-down my favorite!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
again its all opinion, and like something unmetionable here , we all have them, lol

still think the posers area bad idea, would rather see the characters living and breathing ina film or tv project (hopefully one with agood script), than sitting on a shelf some where(heck i build puppet s, it can get very creepy staring ata rack of lifless dolls )

THanks frog Boy glad you like diggy, hope that project ges somewhere, waiting to here from the creator on that one(definetley not a kids show)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
again its all opinion, and like something unmetionable here , we all have them, lol

still think the posers area bad idea, would rather see the characters living and breathing ina film or tv project (hopefully one with agood script), than sitting on a shelf some where(heck i build puppet s, it can get very creepy staring ata rack of lifless dolls )

THanks frog Boy glad you like diggy, hope that project ges somewhere, waiting to here from the creator on that one(definetley not a kids show)
I heard that originally they were thinking of making these replicas into actual puppets. For some reason that seemed very wrong to me. Cool, but wrong. I just don't feel comfortable with any person with a couple hundred bucks to spare owning and operating a beloved Muppet character. :concern:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Hmmm...

The funniest thing I ever saw! The real kicker is that antone can save that picture, trace it on photoshop or Flash and make their own pattern. Crazy stuff.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I have just made a Kermit puppet using that pattern he's turned out great i'll post pic's when i've done the collar.