Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

zns

Reaction score
I just bought my copy earlier this afternoon and it looks fantastic. The Michael Frith sketches are tremendous. I don't have time to watch it right now because I have a class at the university at 2:30. Once again, three Red Fraggles. :excited: :excited: :excited:

getup

Reaction score
i just bought it this afternoon...i plan to watch it alll night. the sketches are amazing. and i was expecting only like 5 or so but there are so many! can't wait to watch this set

DTWolf

Reaction score
I bought my copy at Best Buy this afternoon. I was glad to see that BB had it, since last year they didn't carry Season 2 when it was released (at least not in my area). It strikes me as a very good sign that they went back to carrying the Fraggle DVDs. Fraggle support must be healthy, right?

By the way--Best Buy was selling it for $35 (sale price), Target for $40 (regular price, apparently).

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I bought it tonight too :smile: Haven't had a chance to watch it yet (but I have tomorrow off and guess what I'll be doing hehe). The Michael Firth pages are WONDERFUL, I can't stress that enough. Wow. They keep outdoing themselves with those little side-gifts :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yay, my copy came today! The Frith sketches really are amazing. The only thing I might have done differently was maybe put them together in a booklet or something. I can easily see the pages getting lost or wrinkled.

Right now my favorite part is the behind the scenes footage we get to see of a practical joke a crew member played on the cast. I won't give too much away, but it is a must see!

I'll probably have more to say later. But so far I'm continually impressed and grateful at the quality of the Fraggle DVD special features. :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I HATE ALL MY STORES HERE!

I went to Hastings, Walmart and K-mart. None of them had it. It has ****** me off so much today. I was all fit to buy it and ready to sit down tonight (being i was off tomororw) and watch all the goodies. Now i have to wait till firday since i don't get paid till then. I had asked my mother if she wouldn't mind buying since i helped her clean house the last weekend for her meetings she has with a few of her souraty women. But since i won't be able to get it till friday i feel like i now i wished i was off this saturday. But i have to work out in the hot sun. Please rain friday!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw yeah I've noticed a pattern here. Stores don't seem to carry these things on the day they're scheduled to first come out. It always seems to take a few days. I understand the disapointment, believe me. But Friday isn't too far away, you can make it. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Aw yeah I've noticed a pattern here. Stores don't seem to carry these things on the day they're scheduled to first come out. It always seems to take a few days. I understand the disapointment, believe me. But Friday isn't too far away, you can make it. :smile:
Thanks. I'll try and hope i don't go Fraggle Crazy before then. :smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hehe, it's just that I know. I thought my copy was going to arrive today, but for awhile it looked like it wouldn't. I was so disapointed. My friend tried to tell me that I probably only had to wait a couple more days. But that seemed like an eternity to me! But my friend was right, hang in there. And remember a lot of people won't be able to get it for quite awhile.