Your Thoughts: 2007 MDA Telethon with the Muppets

travellingpat

Reaction score
ill try but its a lot...if someone else can that would be cool....im not sure how to do it and my computers older

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Could that have been Tom Bergeron? I believe I remember him hosting the telethon with the Muppets previously, either a year or so ago.

travellingpat

Reaction score
yeah it was bergeron and austin pepe and rizzo were there also

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
they are awesome! they raised over $63 million dollars.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
They don't know who is bear?
BEAR?
The adorable guy that sniffs you before saying "You smell nice!"
AWWW!

D: DANG!

That is like saying Kermit is blue!
It was pretty obvious they didn't know I'd make a safe bet they thought he was a generic version of that sloth from the big big world show lol
I mean unless those kids where dumb or something but I'm not one to believe children are dumb. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well i saw most of Pepe and Rizzo on all of it last night and a little this morning. I recorded it. I did miss Bear's appearance. My record stopped due to me not programing the rest of the show. I have a DVR so that's why i missed Bear's but maybe get to see it on Youtube. But i really enjoyed it and was glad to see two other characters other then Johnny and Sal not to say i don't like them just glad it wasn't them again.

ploobis

Reaction score
Around 6:00am I left a tape in the VCR to record the MDA Telethon while I went to sleep. Pepe & Rizzo were singing there version of "Wake Up Little Susie" (only it was called "Wake Up Little Pledgers") :smile: :rolleyes:

It was AWESOME!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Around 6:00am I left a tape in the VCR to record the MDA Telethon while I went to sleep. Pepe & Rizzo were singing there version of "Wake Up Little Susie" (only it was called "Wake Up Little Pledgers") :smile: :rolleyes:

It was AWESOME!
can anyone get me an MP3 of this? :halo: