The Official "Office" Thread!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I love the Mahana Mahana thing that happens Spontaneously. Anybody else see that?

KaityDid

Reaction score
Well, it IS only the first episode of the season, you never know what's gonna happen. That might be the reason Holly gets out of the Scranton branch. Amy Ryan's only signed for 6 episodes.

Daniel
is she really? didn't know that.

LOVE this show. own all 4 seasons and i watch it almost religiously. i actually found this site through the DMI site. ::waves to fellow DMIers::

Teheheman

Reaction score
is she really? didn't know that.

LOVE this show. own all 4 seasons and i watch it almost religiously. i actually found this site through the DMI site. ::waves to fellow DMIers::
*waves back*

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, if you missed it, they have it on NBC.com or Hulu.com just be prepared for the commercials. I believe there was a cookie monster reference on the show last night. I was too busy cringing over Michael taking the meeting over to really pay that close attention, but I will read the quotes and get back to you.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw enough to hear the Cookie Monster reference. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw the quote, it was when Michael was doing the conference room scene and said "When I discovered YouTube, I didn't get out of bed for 7 days, I just kept watching Cookie Monster singing Chocolate Rain" which is probably one of the silliest things imaginable, but I should really look it up to see if it's a real video

Daniel