The Count on Dancing with the Stars

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
By the way, did Jerry actually do the puppetry for the Count or did he just loop in the voice, or could you tell either way? Just wondering, because I hear that these days he usually loops in the dialog for his characters on "Sesame Street."
I'm not sure about who performed him there, but it was probably someone else if he doesn't usually perform his Muppets. :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was cool to see. And i could tell it had to be another performer controling him. It wasn't Jerry but still cool to see The Count on Dancing with The Stars. Hope maybe they'll pull some more characters on there. One thing i would love to see is Sweetums as a contest on the show. That would be cool or Big Bird maybe. That would awsome to see some other celebrities characters.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't Jerry.. Jerry's puppeteering usually has more energy behind it.. but I do love to see the Count! aha ha :crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Great appearance. You never see the Count make any live TV appearances like any other SS character (cough cough Elmo).

Personally, I thought the count would be thrilled to start over again.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
That was bloody hilarious!
NO!
YES!
NOOO!
YEESS!

Though, I figured that he'd like to recount them all.
X3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. Nice, simple, and basic funny.
Also, points for using the signature instrumental Halloween music, Tocada and Fugue in D Minor by Bach.