Your Animal Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Just received my Animal. I must say he looks better in person than in the photos. He has a good quality feel to him. His hair is crazy tho so it'll take a while to get him looking something like. Pity about the eyebrows and mouth but with a bit of messing you can get some good expressions anyway. I'll post a few photos later once I've tamed his feathers.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I'm still REALLY lovin' my Animal. Because of the complexity of the replica, I love it more than Kermit. It genuinely feels like I now own a Muppet - something I've always dreamt of.
Anyhoot, I came across this video with Jim, Frank and Michael Frith, and if you watch right to the end theres an interesting comment about the focus of the pupils and the reason behind it. It's also a really cool video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKng8j9Mnw&feature=related

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Same as.............I have trimmed his chin and I am tempted to thin out the back a bit.........Im getting new pupils to out on (thanks Lab Rat!) adn then he will be 100%

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
i scrapped the pupils off with my finger nail it was easy and it doesnt leave a mark on the eye the new pupils are sticky backed flocked plastic just stuck on.

OK LabRat, now you have to give us more detail on what the package looks like and what's the name on the front of the package so I can go and look for them myself for my Animal. I want to copy yours so mine can look that good!

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't know how you did it, but yu made me want this again. Though I don't think I'd trust myself to trim the hair. Besides, I like Animal extremely shaggy.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Animal tried to get delivered today, but because I have a job I wasn't home, never am during the week, so I got nothing! :sympathy:

Hopefully those FedEx guys will work with me and schedule a drop off or something, otherwise how am I supposed to get my Animal? Boo-hoo. I'm glad the rest of you got him though, I can't wait to open him up and get him to look like Animal. I'm holding off looking at your guys' pics until I've got my own Animal to compare, then I'll post some pics.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
My Animal tried to get delivered today, but because I have a job I wasn't home, never am during the week, so I got nothing! :sympathy:

Hopefully those FedEx guys will work with me and schedule a drop off or something, otherwise how am I supposed to get my Animal? Boo-hoo. I'm glad the rest of you got him though, I can't wait to open him up and get him to look like Animal. I'm holding off looking at your guys' pics until I've got my own Animal to compare, then I'll post some pics.

You will love him when you get him. He is Awesome!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I wasn't home when they tried to deliver him, either. Luckily, the FedEx place was open until 7 and they said he would be there after 6, so I went and picked him up... but believe it or not, he's still in the shipping box because I have work to do. I'll open him later.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I wasn't home when they tried to deliver him, either. Luckily, the FedEx place was open until 7 and they said he would be there after 6, so I went and picked him up... but believe it or not, he's still in the shipping box because I have work to do. I'll open him later.

:stick_out_tongue:

Mine came like at nine in the morning when it was my day off. I was so glad when I got him. I was like a kid on Christmas!