Your Animal Replica Pictures

goodrastus

Reaction score
The pics are looking great guys - have just ordered mine now! Lab Rat, did you change Kermit's pupils too? Mine seem a bit "fuller" than other peoples but I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not. And I'm a bit hesitant to do anything to the eyes!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
no Kermits eyes are as they were i've noticed a bit of variation between the eyes in pic's i've seen though,i'm sure they could be fixed as easily as Animals were.

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
i used a hairdryer to get the feathers how i want them on his head.
Hey Lab Rat, I was looking at your pics and I think I can see a hint of a collar on your Animal's neck in a couple pics. Did you make it yourself or am I just imagining things?
Also, can you explain your "hairdryer" process? I tried for a bit to tame the feathers but I wasn't sure how long to use the dryer. I don't want to melt anything on my Animal.

Edit - What did you do with the top of his eye lids? I was considering using a
Sharpie to color the white rim black but it looks like you did something else to hide the hideous white.
Finally, how did you keep his eyes open for your pics?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I have a metal studded collar i bought a few years ago to put on an Animal puppet i made so i put it on the MR one it looks great,I used hot glue round the edge of the eyelid and pulled the black fur down to cover it i used the hair dryer to blow the feathers back and i used a t pin to keep the eyes open.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i have also got some metal effect plastic chain from e-bay so when that arrives i'll post more pic's.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Animal looks really good, exciting to see another from MR! I'm just sticking to top wants though, so I'm good until Gonzo and Piggy. Might cave on Fozzie one day, but we'll see :embarrassed:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I have a metal studded collar i bought a few years ago to put on an Animal puppet i made so i put it on the MR one it looks great,I used hot glue round the edge of the eyelid and pulled the black fur down to cover it i used the hair dryer to blow the feathers back and i used a t pin to keep the eyes open.
It definitely looks awesome. Might I inquire where you got it?

Thanks for the tips. I'm sure I'll be trimming and gluing this week to make him look a little more classic instead of modern.

I will be putting pics up soon. I want a couple pictures of him behind my drums. I have a show tomorrow night and will most likely wait until after that to take pics just so I don't have to take all my drums out of their cases for a 10 minute photo opp.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
It was from a weird little shop i got it years ago maybe you could try e-bay. I'll look forward to seeing pic's of Animal with the drums he will look great.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
It's been four days now and I still can't stop looking at him, is that normal?May have to eat soon, though... I LOVE THIS REPLICA!:flirt:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
It was from a weird little shop i got it years ago maybe you could try e-bay. I'll look forward to seeing pic's of Animal with the drums he will look great.
I used to go into a little weird shop a few years back. The guy serving used to serve topless and claimed he was Elvis. He also never wore shoes! :confused: