Your Animal Replica Pictures

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
That looks good! I do plan on getting him some drum sticks. I think my regular sticks look a little too long for him. I have some child-size ones somewhere that I think will fit him better. I'll post pics once I find them and put him behind my drums.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well I JUST got an email from the FedEx people....... ANIMAL's on his way to me! :excited: YOOO HOOO! I'm just like sooo excited. Yeah, i DON'T think I'll be "pimping" my animal (like messing with is eyes, cutting hair, etc.) If any thing (IF i had to mess with his hair, wich I'm sure I'll have too) I'll blowdry it like one of the members said thay did here. as for drumsticks, like I said before my little brother had some that has was gonna trash, asked him IF i could have them for my MR animal and he sais "yeah, sure.. take em!" :halo:

in my email it says the estimated edlivery from my MR Animal to get here is on Nov 29, o7.

:zany:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thats great news. I think the "pimping" is personal preference with Animal. I cant wait to see some pics.

Luke

Reaction score
It definitely makes a big difference with the closing mouth. If its that easy to do ya gotta wonder why they didnt make him like that. I thought Animal usually had a lot more hair on his top lip though.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I got some child size drum sticks. They are a bit smaller than the adult size and fits Animal perfect. I am going to start working on his tongue next, maybe his hair more and he will be perfect. :halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I got some child size drum sticks. They are a bit smaller than the adult size and fits Animal perfect. I am going to start working on his tongue next, maybe his hair more and he will be perfect. :halo:
Yeh MC, are you gonna make a tongue? I am thinking of making one out of the same material as Kermit. I dont want to reglue anything in his mouth though. Have you taken the tongue out yet?
I have to say ANimal is a lot more fun to pose than Kermit, for me anyway!

doc hopper

Reaction score
if anyone needs new pupils for animal, and can't find the round velvet eyes at any craft stores, Michael's sells velvety stick on letters and numbers - and the punched out bottom part of the number 8 works perfectly.

Oh, and be careful if you're using hair gel - you can flatten his feathers pretty easily.

goodrastus

Reaction score
Great advice from all. I won Animal on eBay so will have him in the next week or two. Early Chrsitmas for me as I will have received both Kermie and Animal within a month! I'll wait until I see him before changing anything. Pupils and eyebrows are both definites if needed but I'm also hesitant about cutting feathers. Thank goodness there's a wait for Gonzo - I can't afford to keep up purchases at this rate! :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeh MC, are you gonna make a tongue? I am thinking of making one out of the same material as Kermit. I dont want to reglue anything in his mouth though. Have you taken the tongue out yet?
I have to say ANimal is a lot more fun to pose than Kermit, for me anyway!

What I need to do first is take out the tongue, which I have not done yet and then go to the fabric store and find some foam. I need to take out the tongue for referance then go from there. My second option is that if this does not work, I will slice the bottom part of his tongue to where it will lay down better. I also need to work on the eyes. If I recall someone said they made them 11mm. I am not good at math, can someone convert that better for me to where I can measure these right please? :smirk: