Your Animal Replica Pictures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Collar Link?

Does anyone know where that link to the punk rock site that carries the spikey collar that someone posted? I can't seem to find it. That one seemed perfect and now my brain won't settle for less. He he.

A comprehensive Animal report will come in a few days. But yeah, right out of the box he looked rather wonky. Not anymore. So lifelike. He just keeps staring at me like he's going to say something. No, I don't have a cookie or a bunny rabbit!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Does anyone know where that link to the punk rock site that carries the spikey collar that someone posted? I can't seem to find it. That one seemed perfect and now my brain won't settle for less. He he.

A comprehensive Animal report will come in a few days. But yeah, right out of the box he looked rather wonky. Not anymore. So lifelike. He just keeps staring at me like he's going to say something. No, I don't have a cookie or a bunny rabbit!

Here you guy guy:

http://www.spirithalloween.com/accessories_glasses-jewelry/large-spike-necklace/

Ignohippo

Reaction score
The spiked collar and shackles are perfect. My animal's been sporting them for a couple of weeks!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I managed to get a long plastic chain on eBay. Search for "halloween chain prop" and there are some in the US and Hong Kong. The ones from Hong Kong are black so will need spraying metallic.

Luke

Reaction score
OK, so i'm seriously considering gettin me an Animal since people here have shown he can look pretty spoovey, so how much posing and prep does he need before he can look "Animalish", bear in mind i have zero puppet wrangling skills, and does anyone know anywhere in the UK that still has him as they just seem to have Gonzo and Kermie.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OK, so i'm seriously considering gettin me an Animal since people here have shown he can look pretty spoovey, so how much posing and prep does he need before he can look "Animalish", bear in mind i have zero puppet wrangling skills, and does anyone know anywhere in the UK that still has him as they just seem to have Gonzo and Kermie.
Just takes a black Sharpie marker to carefully fill/conceal the brow seam and tap water for your fingertips to style the hair. That's all I've done to him. That's all I will do to him. That's all he really needs. When he first arrives you may wonder if he's worth it, but he springs to life rather quickly. :halo:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know, I got a pair of child's drumsticks at "Toys R Us" for $10. I hope to be taking some pics soon!

:stick_out_tongue: