Your Animal Replica Pictures

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
So Antony, were you able to fix his jaw?
No but it has not made too much of a difference, I have had to stop myself playing with him as I am worried that he may not last and other bits will break!
HAPPY X MAS GUYS!
PS To all in the UK, there are a good selection of Muppet movies on so look out for them.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I still have no pics to show, but I have added a Spiked Dog Collar to Animal (But you really can't see it that well because of his....Beard?

And I addedget a chain to it, which hangs down and looks great. And at TRU before X-mas I found a child sized Drum set for $60 (CAN) and there were lots of them....So I am hoping that they are overstocked and marked down so I can nab one of them too.

Telly

Reaction score
Wow KermieBaby! I REALLY like what you've done with your Animal!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I had returned my Animal because the hair was unfinished on one side...I got my replacement today and the hair looks great but they changed the design of the mouth. The tongue is foam now and there is a metal plate under the tongue so the mouth can be moved slightly. But the problem is...there is no bottom mouth plate out to the lips, only under the tongue. So the black fabric isn't flat and glued down. It bunches up and looks like a plush toy inside the mouth. LAME:mad:

Bear Man

Reaction score
I had returned my Animal because the hair was unfinished on one side...I got my replacement today and the hair looks great but they changed the design of the mouth. The tongue is foam now and there is a metal plate under the tongue so the mouth can be moved slightly. But the problem is...there is no bottom mouth plate out to the lips, only under the tongue. So the black fabric isn't flat and glued down. It bunches up and looks like a plush toy inside the mouth. LAME:mad:
I'm having trouble picturing what you're describing. Can you post a picture?

Ignohippo

Reaction score
The tongue is foam now and there is a metal plate under the tongue so the mouth can be moved slightly. But the problem is...there is no bottom mouth plate out to the lips, only under the tongue. So the black fabric isn't flat and glued down. It bunches up and looks like a plush toy inside the mouth. LAME:mad:
Isn't that how they all are? Mine is like that. The bottom jaw "plate" is the size of his tongue and under where his tongue is. It's annoying because his mouth won't stay shut even if you remove his tongue (which I have done).

I wish they would have put a wire under his bottom lip so that you can have better control of his bottom jaw. Animal hardly ever closes his mouth with his jaws lining up.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Isn't that how they all are? Mine is like that. The bottom jaw "plate" is the size of his tongue and under where his tongue is. It's annoying because his mouth won't stay shut even if you remove his tongue (which I have done).

I wish they would have put a wire under his bottom lip so that you can have better control of his bottom jaw. Animal hardly ever closes his mouth with his jaws lining up.
No...My original Animal had an upper and lower plastic plate in the mouth (like Kermit). I had pre-ordered mine so I was shipped out off the first run. You couldn't close the mouth but the black fabric inside had something to stretch over so it was tight and flat. Now there is no bottom plate in there so the black fabric is wrinkled and bunched up. It looks awful. I am sending him back again. Maybe they forgot to glue the bottom piece in on mine? Who knows. Very frustrating.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I picked up a childs Drum Set today for $30 CAN at TRU.....haven't set it up yet, but I plan on doing so and getting some pics up very soon.