Your Animal Replica Pictures

Teenager's

Reaction score
I just got my Animal Today!.......I really like how he was posed in the box as if he were sleeping. I was originally really worried about getting him because of everyones modifications/eye focus changes. But I was pleased to see I didn't have to make any changes to the pupils. The tounge though I think I can live with. The only thing I thought was weird are his teeth. They sorta look like that "snowflake" or whatever candy you get at a movie theater....

Also as a side note.....his belly button is off center...but also not a big problem.

but I have pics!
Kermit & Animal
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/pcep-puppets/P1012683.jpg

Animal & I
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/pcep-puppets/P1012686.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/pcep-puppets/P1012687.jpg

My room where they sit. (Yes that is Baloo the Bear @ Kermits feet.)
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/pcep-puppets/P1012689.jpg

Reevz1977

Reaction score
The tongue is foam now and there is a metal plate under the tongue so the mouth can be moved slightly. But the problem is...there is no bottom mouth plate out to the lips, only under the tongue. So the black fabric isn't flat and glued down. It bunches up and looks like a plush toy inside the mouth. LAME:mad:
Woah woah woah! The tongue is now FOAM? Thats a funny way of thanking those of us that pre-ordered Animal - you get a cr** tongue. Why couldn't MR just replace the tongue and solve all issues. I think I may contact MR an see if they'll provide a foam tongue and I'll do just that, although it's odd they changed him at all. Does this mean if we hang on after Gonzo's released we may see a decent nose alternative?

I wonder if the (now cancelled) accessory packs were Kermit collars, Animal eyes and tongue, Gonzo noses...:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
To me, it looks like the same tongue that we all have on our Animal when they shipped him. I don't think they modified half the orders with different tongues, then shipped out a different version later. Althouth, I think it would have been a great idea if they gave us the option of two tongues when we got him. One like the version they made for him and the other a foam tongue. That way we would have which one we would like best on our Animal. :halo:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
To me, it looks like the same tongue that we all have on our Animal when they shipped him. I don't think they modified half the orders with different tongues, then shipped out a different version later. Althouth, I think it would have been a great idea if they gave us the option of two tongues when we got him. One like the version they made for him and the other a foam tongue. That way we would have which one we would like best on our Animal. :halo:
It is the same casting and color of the original tongue but the material is a foam not the harder vinyl. There is also no full bottom mouth plate. Only a small metal plate under the tongue. It does not look right because the black fabric inside the mouth has nothing to anchor to. Inside the bottom jaw, the black fabric is all bunched up around the tongue and the bottom jaw also has nothing to keep it's shape now. They clearly changed it and it looks bad. Update: I spoke to the head office at Corgi and was told that no changes should have been made and that it sounded like a defect. The people at MR/Corgi seriously have the most helpful customer service. They really do care about their customers. Animal is off again...I hope 3rd time is a charm.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Mine came with a small plate that is under the tongue also. Did anyone elses Animal come with a full plate on the bottom part of the mouth?

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Mine has a small plate under the tongue – not a full plate covering the entire surface.

My Animal's tongue is a rubbery foam. I'm sure they produced these things in one batch. Due to cost, I can't imagine they made changes halfway through the production run.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He's supposed to be here by 7:stick_out_tongue:M! That's three hours and fifteen minutes away! I can't wait. I wannnim now! :halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, the Muppet has landed! I'm going to settle in with him for several days before commenting. Already sharpied the white lid seam. :halo:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Well, if you're anything like me, you will be going through a variety of emotions from horror to complete giddyness when you take him out of the box. I remember taking him out of the box and being completely shocked at how "big" his hair was and thinking he looked nothing like Animal.

Then I was completely amazed how, after working with him for only a few minutes, he transformed completely into the Animal we all know and love. Now, after having the chance to really work with him, I literally can't keep my eyes off him. Is he perfect, no, but he's easily one the most favorite things I own.