ALF Joins Fox News - "The O'Reilly Factor"

Luke

Reaction score
So he's a public enemy to bears everywhere? I just hope he realises ALF isn't a bear then ... could get nasty what with the fur!

I wonder where he stands on the issue of illegal aliens in America

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
If only Alf was the Chest Bursting Face hugging sort of Alien Lifeform,

maybe he could switch his diet from Cats to Humans for just one night

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Not even ALF can get me to watch that pompous, lying windbag.
:zany: That's what a Secular-Progressive would say. Are you anti-family, apple pie and America? Only kidding! Bill-O used to drive me nuts too, but I think his self righteous buffoonery works against his preposterous talking points. :rolleyes:

I like it when other news sources catch him in an obvious lie, show the tape of his contradicting statements and he still denies any misbehavior. It's like Fox News has more fantasy than the Sci-Fi channel! No wonder ALF is on. Makes perfect sense now! :big_grin:

MGov

Reaction score
I like it when other news sources catch him in an obvious lie
You mean like last year when, reporting on the assault on Christmas, he referred to a "recent story" (my quotes) that ran on a TV show mocking people who think Christmas is being attacked. The TV show was "The Daily Show". The clip he showed wasn't recent, it was over a year old. You could tell because at the time O'Rielly did his story, Samantha Bee (the "reporter" in the clip) was 8 months pregnant. In the clip, she wasn't pregnant at all.

So yeah, nice research team there.

And why does the message board let me type in "O'Reilly"? It does't let me type other bad words.

MGov

Reaction score
Are you anti-family, apple pie and America?
I wish I had been anti-apple pie this past week.

UGH.

and...

Mmmmmm.... piiiee....

spcglider

Reaction score
I'm sad to know that Gordon Shumway has sunk so low that he feels it's a step up to do O'Reilly's show.

As one of Bill's so-called "secuar progressives", I find his antics completely humorless. We have to remember: there ARE people out there who take this schmuck seriously and buy in to his insane rantings. This is the exact same thing I said about Flush Limburgher (Rush Limbaugh) in the early days when he was on our local talk radio station. My co-workers just laughed and said "He's entertainment... nobody can take him seriously."

But people DID take him seriously. And his kind of warped messaging has infiltrated the whole of news and entertainment. He wasn't the first, but he certainly was a significant influence.

If you ever want to hear me go on a REAL tear sometime, get me started on the subject of the Fairness In Broadcasting Doctrine and the sale of our American airwaves to private corporations. We've been robbed, folks.

"He's quick, I'll give him that..." -ALF, about the family cat Lucky

-Gordon